Chapter Nine

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

Did I hear wrong? He apologized to me? "Eh?" I stared at him with eyes widened, trying to take in what he just said. "You heard that, so I'm not going to say it again." Unknowingly, I smiled. "You are forgiven." I heard him giving a tsk as he continued eating his food.

I took the fork and took the pasta into my mouth. It's really delicious. "So..." I looked up at him who was now staring at me. "...is he your boyfriend?" I found him cute instead of getting angry at the fact that he shouted at me because of that yesterday.

I giggled. "I thought it was none of your business?" I can see a tint of redness on his cheek and he looked down to his food, "Treat that I did not ask then."

"He's not." I replied while eyes still on him. I can see a slight smile forming from his mouth. But it faded off seconds later with him looking up. "Ok." That's what he replied. But his eyes did not looked away but kept staring at me instead.

"Can I ask you something?" I am really curious, why is it that he's treating me in this way? We only met like 3 days ago. He did not reply but stared at me. "I take that as a yes.... ehmm.. why is Sungmin trying to bring us together?" I can't bring myself to ask that question, 'Do you like me?'

"I guess it's because you really look like her." Look like her.... it's just like what one of the boys said that day. "Who is her?" Curiosity grew in me again. He let out a sigh and turned away, "It's none of your business." he muttered w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter