Chapter Twenty Nine

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae's POV

I am really happy to know that Heejin loves me too. I really wish to make her my girlfriend but it's impossible now. Heejin-ah, I'm sorry for lying to you. I love you, I really love you.. But please forgive me for all these.

 

***Flashbacks***

My parents are back from their business trip at Japan. Our relationship was never ben good since young. All they care was their business, and how much they going to earn. They never once asked or concern about me.

"Hyukjae-ah." I was surprised that my dad called me the moment he stepped into the house. I walked over to see him sitting at the sofa with a stern face. Mum was sitting next to him, not looking at me at all. "Dae abeoji?" I stood in front of him, like a small kid being punished.

"You are getting married next month." I looked at him with my widened eyes. Then I turned my stare to mum, but she wasn't looking at me. "What?!?!" I yelled which made my dad scolded me for being rude to them. I apologized and he continued. "You are going to marry Mr. Lee's daughter. He's the chairman of the Lee company."

"But abeoji..."

"No buts.. It's settled." Dad interrupted, not wanting me to continue my sentence. "Abeoji. I can't just marry any woman. I already have a girl I love." Dad looked up and gave me a deathly glare which mum stood up and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Hyukjae-ah. You have to marry her." I turned to mum to was still not looking at me. "I won't agree to this marriage! I can't!"

"You..!" Dad stood up angrily and raised his hand up. As his hand was abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter