Chapter Sixty One

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

***Flashback***

I woke up the next morning with my swollen eyes. I dragged myself out of bed and to the living room. Appa and umma were seated at the sofa and they stared at me as soon as they saw me. "Appa, umma. There's something I want to tell you."

I finally spoke out as I controlled my tears from falling. Umma stood up and walked to me before giving me a hug. "What is it my dear?" Because of the warm she gave, I could not control my tears anymore. "Umma.. Kyu and I... we..." I sniifed.

"It's ok dear. We know." Umma my hair softly. "Umma... I want to go Paris and find oppa. I want to leave here for the time being."

"Are you sure? Don't you want to talk to him first?" I turned to appa who was standing beside me. I nodded, "I don't want to see him. I want to go there for a holiday." I said as appa pat my head.

"Ok my baby. We shall go Paris tomorrow." I sniffed as I nodded my head.

dddiiiinggggdddddooonnngggg

"I will get it." Appa said as he started walking towards the door. "Appa.." He turned as I called him. "If it's Kyu...." He nodded even before I complete my sentence. I gave a smile before hiding behind the wall.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Is Heejin at home?" Kyu asked the moment appa opened the door. "I'm sorry Kyuhyun. She's not in the right mood to talk to you right now."

"But I need to talk to her. I can't lose her." Kyu said and I can hear that he's desperate. "Give her some time. I believe she will forgive you." My tears falls as I leaned against the wall.

Can I forgive him? We did not even go any further than what he did with Seohyun.

"Thank you uncle." I heard him saying before the door closed.

***End of Flashback***

 

***Flas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter