Chapter Twenty Four

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

It had been a week since the visit to appa umma's grave. And also ever since that day, Kyuhyun had been texting me and we grew closer than before. I realised that he's actually not that quiet than he actually looks like. He's evil and talkative. He always love to tease me whenever he could. But surprisingly, I don't get angry at him at all. Instead, I always can feel butterflies in my stomach.

It's Monday today, and we are having lessons as usual, with Hyukjae waiting outside my house and Kyuhyun waiting at the gate every single school days. I had gotten used to it but there's always this tension when Hyukjae and Kyuhyun sees each other at the gate.

So normally I will be the one in the middle while we walk class together. It also always happens during lunch break. Hyukjae and Kyuhyun will have lunch together with me but it always silent and awkward. I wonder when will they be at least friends so that we won't be this awkward every day.

A paper was passed to my table from Hyukjae after lunch break, Are you free later? I smiled as I wrote Wae? and passed it back to him. Seconds later the paper was on my table again, Let's go for a date.

I stared at the paper with my widened eyes. Hyukjae is asking me out for a date? A nudge was felt on my waist, and it was from Hyukjae. I turned to find him listening attentively in class with his gummy smile. How cute is he. Hehe. I turned back to the paper and wrote Ok before passing the paper back to him.

I can see him smile brighter from the side of my eyes. I'm going for a date with Hyukjae later. This sentence makes my heart flutters.

 

I am now waiting for Hyukjae at my house, as he said that I would need to go back to prepare myself and he said it's a need to wear nicely. I did ask him why but he just don't want to tell me. He would just say, "You will find out later."

So here I am, wearing a black dress with alittle of makeup and a black heels. Just after I finished pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter