Chapter Fifty Four

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

Hyukjae and I were heading back to our class but was stopped by Kyu who was standing right in front of our classroom, with his arm crossed and his eyes glaring at us. I turned to look at Hyukjae who was also glaring back at Kyu.

"Ehm, Hyuk, do you mind going in first?" I asked Hyukjae, wanting to stop this glaring contest. He took a deep breath before looking at me and nod. Kyu continued glaring at him till he entered the classroom and he turned the glare back to me.

"Come on Kyu." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the lift. He did not say a word nor pushed my hand away. He just followed me till we reached to the rooftop.

"Hanna had told me already. He's back to school today am I right?" He spoke as I nodded. He glared at me as if I am an enermy of his. "and what's our promise??? Hyuk???? I thought you promised me not to call him that!" Kyu suddenly yelled as I gulped. "We made a deal just now, so...."

"So you decided to get back to his side right now?!" He interrupted me I flinged at his loudness. This is the Kyu I never seen before, his deadly glare stabbed deeply into my heart. I felt tears starting forming in my eyes.

"No Kyu NO!" I yelled back as a tear escaped. He ruffled his hair as he let out a growl. He then grabbed my shoulder and pinned me to the wall. He looked at me with anger while I breath deeply. He suddenly pressed his lips onto mine and kissed me roughly.

My eyes widened as I tried to push him away. But he is way too stronger than me and I am trapped inbetween him and the wall. He doesn't seems to stop so I kept hit him on his chest real hard.

However, he shifted his kissed from my lips down to my neck. "No Kyu.. Stop, please stop." I cried as he kiss and my neck. I felt a soft yet sharp pain on my neck and that was when he stopped.

I can hear his deep breath and also can feel his hot breath on my neck. "You are mine. I marke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter