Chapter Forty Six

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

We were now seated at a bench by the Han river. "Heejin-nie..." This was the first time he called me that. I turned to look at him. "...i miss you." He continued. My heart wasn't reacting like how it was previously anymore, it's not racing anymore. But I really do miss this guy who was sitting next to me, "Me too."

He flashed his gummy smile as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. "I love you Jinnie.." He whispered but I did not reply him. Why am I not reacting to his confession? I love him didn't I? I had been waiting for his confession didn't I?

He pulled back from the hug while I am still in my thoughts. "Jinnie.." I blinked as I stared at him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I am trying to absorb what he had just asked. I love him right? I should accept his confession right? "Hyuk... I need time to consider." He was shocked with my answer. He slowly nodded with his widened eyes.

 

 

After that awkward confession, he sent me back home as there's an urgent call from his office. As I stepped into the house, I decided to give a call to Sungmin. I need to explain to him tonight as I just remembered that I have a date with Kyu tomorrow.

"Oppa?" I asked as he answered his phone. "Is it alright to meet you now?"

"Sure, I will come over to your house now." He said before we hang up the call.

Sungmin reached 15 minutes later. I invited him into the house and served him a drink before we sat on the sofa. "So..." Sungmin started the conversation. "Yes, it's because of him so I avoided Kyu.." I interrupted Sungmin. "But why? I mean wasn't he married already?"

I shook my head, "Oppa, he wasn't married." I tell Sungmin the story that Hyukjae told me. "So he's back for you?" I nodded my head while looking down. "Then you are planning to be with him and leave Kyu? Do you still love him?" Sungmin questioned me.

"I don't know...." I mumbled as Sungmin let out a deep sigh. "Heejin. You should know that Kyu loves you." I looked up at Sungmin and gave a slight nod. "Then you should know that Kyu will be deeply hurt if you are leaving him for Eunhyuk." I nodded again.

Sungmin let out another sigh. "Heejin. I know I shouldn't say this, but just follow your heart." My eyes widened. I thought he will be scolding me for ill-treating his best friend. "Think carefully Heejin-ah. Think who you truely love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter