Chapter Sixty Two

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

He was surprised as his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "Stay." I said again as he swallowed and walked over slowly. He sat at the chair beside as he looked at the ground.

I tried to sit up but my body was too weak so I was struggling. He noticed and he pushed me back down. "You can't move right now. You are still weak." He said gently which made my heart fluttered. I gave in and nodded.

"Kyu." I called out again as he stared at me. "I remembered everything..." His eyes widened as I said. His eyes showed happiness but yet I saw sadness and gultiness in it too. "I remembered that say that you and Seoh..."

"I'm sorry." He apologized without letting me finish my sentence. "I'm sorry for neglecting you that period. I'm sorry that I did that with her. I know what I did was wrong and maybe you might never forgive me anymore. But I want to tell you that I really love you." He continued.

His eyes are turning red and my heart tightens. My vision turned blur as I took a deep breath before giving a nod. I slowly raised my weak hand and wiped the tear that just fall from his eyes. He took his hand and placed it onto it.

"I'm really sorry." He apologized again as our teary eyes stared at each other. I shook my head in response. "It's ok Kyu."

"Will you forgive me?" He asked with hope in his eyes. I stared at him for a few minutes before giving a thin smile. "Baby I love you too." I said as a smile formed on his lips.

"So does that means you are willing to forgive me?" He asked again and I gave a nod. "Thank you. Thank you." He held my hand tightly with both of his hands before planting a kiss on it.

"But if next time.." He interrupted me, "No, there won't be a next time anymore. I promise." He took his three fingers and pointed up. I gave a smile and nodded.

"Thank you jagi.." He muttered once again as he stared at me with his smiling yet teary eyes.

 

 

Three days had passed and Kyu came here ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter