Chapter Seventy

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

"Cheers to your last day in being single!" Hanna shouted as she took her cup high up. We are having my hens night party today and after today, I'm officially Mrs Cho. "Hanna, you are drunk.." I held her by her shoulders, preventing her from falling.

"I'm not drunk!" She said as she pushed me away and drank the alcohol in her cup in one shot. "Hanna~" I called her but she ignored and continued pouring more alcohol into her cup. "Aish." I took my phone out from my bag. "Oppa!"

"Yes?" The voice was heard from the phone. "Can you please come over right now? Hanna was drunk and she's not listening to me." I said while eyeing Hanna, hoping that she wasn't going to drink the whole bottle of alcohol.

"Aish. That girl. How can she get drunk on your hens night? Alright. I'm coming over now." The call ended and I threw my phone back into my bag. "Hanna~" I shook her shoulder slightly as she turned and look at me. "Heejin.... Congratulations.. I'm so happy.... *hipcup* ....for you.. Kyu oppa is a nice guy, don't ever.. *hipcup* ...let him go.."

She dropped onto the sofa after she finished talking. She's now sleeping soundly on the sofa. At least she wasn't going anything strange. Just let her sleep. I smiled and turned my glance to the crowd at the dance floor. I took my cup of alcohol and took a sip.

"Hello sweetie. It seems that your friend is drunk here. Do you need someone to accompany you?" A tall, well-builded guy came and sat next to me. "No thank you." I gave him a forced smile before shifting further from him. "You look lonely here." He came closer and he placed his hands over my shoulder.

I grew frustrated and pushed his hand away. "I'm sorry but I'm getting married tomorrow. So do you mind.." I said coldly, hoping he will get the meaning and go away, but it seems it's useless.

"Oh, you are getting married tomorrow? Well, congratulations." He then leaned closer and whispered to my ear, "Do you want to try out first before having your first night with your husband tomorrow?" My eyes widened as nd just when I wanted to push him away, he was already far away from me.

"Leave her alone." A voice shouted. I looked up from his legs to his back, "Hyuk..." My eyes widened and I turned my glance to the guy beside him, "Min oppa.." Ohh, Sungmin brought Hyukjae over, I guess they are together just now.

"So you are her husband? Wow, it was a disappointment." I flared up upon hearing his comment to Hyukjae. I stood up and clinged my arm onto Hyukjae. "He's 1000 times better than you !" The guy snorted before leaving.

"Thanks." Hyukjae said as he turned to look at me. "You are indeed much much better than him." I chuckled and continued, "and thanks for helping." He shook his head and smile.

"Hanna~" We turned to the soft voice calling out behind. Sungmin wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter