Chapter Forty Three

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

It had been 2 weeks after the Nami Island trip. And Kyu and I had been going out almost everyday which made me forget that about Hyukjae and his wedding (which should be around this week).

We were heading back to our classroom together. And as usual, people around us kept gossiping about us but we chose to ignore it. "Heejin-ah!" A voice called out from the front. A familiar guy came running towards us with his hands waving in the air.

"Good morning." He patted my head as he reached us. "Good morning Sungmin oppa." He smiled as he placed his hand over my shoulder. "Ya. Why are you here?" Kyu said to him as if he hates Sungmin to be here. "Kyu are you becoming stupid or what? Of cause I'm here to study." Sungmin and I laughed as Kyu glared at him.

"Ya! You!" Before Kyu could even hit him, Sungmin ran off with Kyu chasing behind him. "Stop right there!" Kyu yelled while Sungmin continued his laughters. I giggled at the scene of these two old kids. "Heejin-ah, save me!" Sungmin came running back and hid behind me.

"Alright Kyu, spare him." I giggled as I protected Sungmin. He glared at Sungmin once again before he turned to walk away. "Only you can make him listen." Sungmin commented before he stand next to me. We followed behind Kyu till he stopped in the middle of the corridor.

"Why didn't you....." Sungmin stopped his question as he stopped next to Kyu. The both of them seems to be looking, or should I say staring at something in front of them. I could not see anything as Kyu blocked my view.

I slowly walked to the other side of Kyu and saw a tall and beautiful girl standing there. She is white dress with a white shoe. She looks like an angel. I turned to looked at Kyu who has no expression on his face. "Hannie..? Why are you here?" Kyu spoke.

Is she a girlfriend of Kyu? But he did not say anything about it before.

The girl smiled as she said, "Annyeong oppa. I just transferred over today." She then turned to Sungmin and smiled, "Sungmin oppa, how are you? It had been so long since we met." Sungmin greeted back and she turned to look at me. "Annyeonghasaeyo, Lee Hanna imnida." She greeted and offered a handshake.

I took it as I greeted back. "Oppa, which class are you in? I'm in 1B." Before he even reply, Sungmin said, "Heejin i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter