Chapter Thirty Five

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk POV

Aish. I don't really want to attend this dinner at all. But abeoji just released from the hospital and I do not want to agitate him again, so I have no choice. They said that they will be announcing the marriage to all of their business partners tonight.

It was really tough back then, when we lost a few millions and Kyuhyun's family withdrawed and cancelled our contract. We were close to bankruptcy but Kim's family came into the picture and helped us up. I think this is why abeoji want me to marry Kim's daughter.

"Today is an important day to us and it's also a important day to our son. Let us welcome our son, Lee Hyukjae" I walked up to the stage, and the spotlight that shines on me was so bright that I could not really see anyone from below.

"He's engaged and he's getting married next month with Kim family's daughter." The spotlight changed to shine onto Hyemi and this was when I can see everyone below. But.... isn't that Heejin? Why is she here? She's.....crying.

I was at the urge to run down and dragged her out of this hall but before I could, Kyuhyun was there beside her and soon they left. I took a deep breath and smile to the 'audience' as they applaused.

I admit that in the beginning, I was actually planning to use her as a revenge on Kyuhyun. When the first day I saw her outside the school, I knew she was the one, Kyuhyun's girlfriend. I got close to her and I planned to make her fall for me. But never do I know that, I fall for her too.......

 ***Flashbacks***

"Finally! Your dream school! Park Heejin, hwaiting!" I saw her pumping her fist in the air. "You are funny." She turned and that shocked me. This girl....... Heemin...? I thought Kyuhyun said she was dead three years ago?

She smiled shyly before she turned and continued her way into the gate. This is my chance. She might be that Heemin girl of Kyuhyun's. I ran and caught up with her, "Your first day today?" She nodded. "Same here. I'm Lee Hyukjae, you can call me Eunhyuk in short." I offered a handshake and she shook it, "Park Heejin."

Now I need to know more about her.... "Which class are you in?" "1B" she replied softly which was loud enough for me to hear. "We are at the same class! So we are classmates plus partners." Opps, what did I just said.. "I mean buddies. Sorry my bad."

 

 

"Where did you stay? Do you need me to send you back?" I asked after the bell rang. She shook her head while keeping her books. "It's not nice to allow a girl to go back by herself." I need to know where she stays, I need to know more about her. But in the end, Kyuhyun came and took her away. Do they still contact each other? But it seems like Heejin does not even know who is he...

 

 

"Heejin!" I was waiting for her by the gate. "Is everything fine yesterday?" I asked when she reached by my side. She nodded, "Ain't you angry?" I shook my head. Ok, it's time to ask her. "Who is he by the way?" She shrugged her shoulder. So she wasn't Heemin? But she looks exactly like her...

 

 

"Heejin! I was looking around for you.....ohh..." I saw her exiting the lift so I ran over but stopped the moment Kyuhyun followed behind her. "Is everything alright?" She nodded and walked over. "I will send you home today. You can't reject me, I insist!" I insisted which I finally succeeded.

We were walking out but then she suddenly stopped and turned around, "Happy birthday." She then turned back and started walking again.. Birthday?? It's 3rd February today?! But how does she know.... "It's his birthday today? How did you know?" I asked but she only replied with a shrugged.

 

 

So she indeed was Heemin. I looked at the documents on my hand. I got a private investigator to help me to check on her. And yes, she indeed has a car accident but she survived in it and she lost all her memories. So that's why she don't remember Kyuhyun... But why is she call Heejin now? Aish, whatever, now my plan start....

I waited outside her house. I did not drive whatsoever as I don't see a need to let her know that I'm rich right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter