Chapter Fifty Three

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

We headed to the class together, and as usual, she took the seat next to me. A smile formed on her lips and she started talking non stop once again, as if nothing had happened at all.

"Good morning class." The class went silent as Mrs Han spoke the moment she stepped into the class. "Today, we have a new classmate, or should I say old classmate. Let us welcome Eunhyuk." My eyes widened as he stepped into the class with his gummy smile.

Why is he back to school? I thought he said that he doesn't have the time to study right now because of him taking over the company? Lee Hyukjae, what are you thinking???

The class cheered as some classmates, mostly are the girls, shouted, "Welcome back Eunhyuk-ah! We miss you!" Hyukjae waved and smiled back to those girls. He then turned and met my shocking eyes. He winked before he told Mrs Han, "It seems like my seat had been taken."

I stared at Hyukjae as Mrs Han instructed Hanna to take the seat behind. I continued staring at him as he slowly walked to his seat while smiling brightly to me. "Morning Jinnie." He whispered after he leaned closer.

"Why are you here? Why didn't you tell me that you are coming back to school?" I asked as I pulled further away from him. "I was about to tell you this morning but your boyfriend interrupted." He emphasized on the word, boyfriend.

I swallowed as I sat straight and looked at Mrs Han who had started teaching. Hyukjae seems to realised that I'm not going to respond to him therefore he pulled back and concentrate on Mrs Han class.

 

 

"Eunhyuk Eunhyuk! Let's have lunch together." The girls came sworning around him once the lunch bell rang. Since when did he become so famous amond the girls? Why didn't I notice that before?

I decided to ignore those girls and look for Kyu. So I stood up and turned to walk away. But before I could, a grip held onto my hand. "I'm sorry girls. I had promised Heejin to have lunch with her today." The voice spoke behind.

Before I am able to turn to look at him, he had already pulled me out of the class along with him. "Hyukjae, where are we going?" I asked as I was dragged behind him. "We are going for lunch." He replied calmly without turning back.

"But what about Kyu? I had told him to have lun...." He stopped suddenly, causing me to bump into his back. "Let's just have lunch on our own today, can we? I need to talk to you.. Please?" He spoke as he turned back, looking at me with those puppy eyes.

No harm having lunch with him for today right? We are best friends aren't we? Kyu will understand right?

I swallowed as I slowly nodded. He smiled as he contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter