Chapter Forty Four

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

Hanna had been clinging onto Ku every single day. I can't hate her because she's really a nice girl. Though she is a little irritating, but she always put others first before her.

***Flashbacks***

I am in deep right now. I ransacked my bag but I just couldn't find my textbook. I remembered that I did put it in my bag."Alright class, who did not bring your textbook today?" Mr. Kang said sternly. He hates his students forgetting to bring their textbooks. He will always punish them to stay for detention because of that.

I frowned, knowing that I will be staying for detention later. Just then, a textbook was placed on my table. I turned to find Hanna who winked at me. "But Hanna.." I whispered but was interrupted by her. "Don't worry. He won't punish me since I am a new student."

Hanna raised her hand, "Sorry seongsaemin, I forget to bring mine." She stood up and bowed. I turned to look at Mr Kang, his face did not change and it seems like he's not going to let it off. "Miss. Lee, I know you are a new transferred student but I am pretty sure that I did mentioned in class before that no one is allow to not bring their textbook for my lesson."

"Dae seongsaemin. Joesonghabnida" Hanna apologized again. I felt so guilty for causing her to get scolded from Mr Kang. "Aish. Forget it. I will let you off this time,  please do remember to bring your textbook on my lesson in future." Mr Kang warned Hanna before she sat down again.

"Thanks and sorry." I whispered as she sat down. She shook her head, "It's ok. I'm not scare of him though." She smirked.

***End of flashback***

"What are you thinking?" Kyu asked as his eyes are on the road. I snapped back to reality. We are now in Kyu's car, heading to school. "Ohh, just Hanna." The car come to a stop as it's a red light at the traffic junction. He turned and raised his eyebrow.

"She's a nice girl." I continued as he nodded, "She is." My heart clenched hearing Kyu complimented her too. "Then why didn't you like her?" I asked in a tint of jealously. "Why do I feel a sense of jealously in the car?" He smirked.

"Don't change subject." I argued back, not wanting to answer his question. Kyu laughed as he pinched my nose, "You are so cute when you are jealous." I rubbed my nose after he released his hand, "I'm not!" He giggled as he turned back to the road and continue driving.

He did not reply my question till we arrived at the school. He parked his car and as I was about to open the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter