Chapter Fifty Six

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

Two long weeks had passed but Kyu and Hyukjae are still not in good terms. I had explained everything to Kyu that day and at first, he still don't agree in me calling Hyukjae Hyuk, but in the end, he gave up.

As for Hyukjae, I had told him that I'm back with Kyu and though his face shown disagreement but he still forced a smile. "If you are happy, then I'm happy too." I smiled as I remembered this sentence said by Hyukjae. I'm glad he is trying to accept the fact that we are impossible already.

As for Hanna, it seems like she is starting to let go of Kyu. She is not clinging onto him anymore, but she's clinging more to another person.... Lee Sungmin. Sungmin never like Hanna so he hates her for clinging onto him every single day. He will always use Kyu as an excuse to get rid of her, and then Hanna will come complaining to me.

"I can't control him." I said as she continued her whining, "But he's your boyfriend. Don't you get jealous when he sticks more to Minnie oppa?"

I giggled as she pouted more. "You are too obvious Hanna. Too obvious." I laughed out loud as she hit on my arm playfully, "Ya! I'm worried for you yet you tease me."

"Oh really? I thought you are worrying more of yourself." I continued teasing. "Aish! Stop being with Kyu oppa already. You are getting his evilness!" Hanna whined as she crossed her arms.

"Good morning Jinnie, Hanna." Hyukjae greeted as he stepped into the classroom. He then looked at Hanna who was sitting at his seat, "Hanna, do you mind?" Hanna then looked up and struck her tongue out before looking at the front.

"What's wrong with her?" Hyukjae whispered as I chuckled. "Love problems.." As soon as I said that, Hanna smack my arm real hard this time. "Oww Hanna!" I whined as I rubbed the part where she had just hit.

"That's the punishment for teasing me." She said as turned back to the front. "I guess you will have to sit at her seat today." I turned to Hyukjae as I continued rubbing the spot. He gave a nod before he walked to Hanna's seat.

"Don't be angry already.." I aegyo as I tagged her shirt. She ignored me and her eyes fixed on the front. "I will ask Kyu to go out with me today." Her eyes widened and a smile formed before she turned to look at me with hope. "Really? Then I can go out with Minnie oppa today?"

I flashed a smile and nodded. She chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter