Chapter Sixty Eight

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

A year had passed, and today is the day, a very important day for Kyu. I was seated next to Hanna and Hyukjae in this huge auditorium. There's a huge stage in front and we are seated at the first row of second section behind. People started filling up the sections, leaving the first section emptied.

Elderlys, teenagers and even childrens are seen, mumbling and laughters are heard. Everyone is just as excited as we are right now.

Soon the auditorium is filled with people except for the first section. The principal went onto the stage, and stood in the middle. He took the mic and started his speech. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. On behalf of Kyunghee University, I would like to welcome all of you to our 20th batch graduation......"

He continued talking about our school's vision and everything and all these took him almost 15 minutes. "........ Let us welcome our graduates." The crowd applauded and the batch of graduates started coming into the auditorium. My eyes were busying searching for Kyu, but he's nowhere to be seen.

Soon the graduates were seated down while Hanna was so happy because Sungmin just winked to her just now. But where's Kyu? Just as I was thinking about Kyu, the principal started talking again. "I, as the principal of Kyunghee university, am very proud of all these students, or should I say, graduates who are now seated in front of me. Please give a round of applause to yourself."

Everyone in the auditorium including the graduates clapped. "And now, a representative of the graduates will be giving a speech. Let us put a round of applause to the top student, Cho Kyuhyun." My eyes widened upon hearing his name. Why didn't he tell me that he's doing a speech?

My thoughts were gone and a smile was formed upon seeing him walking out from the side of the stage. He's wearing the graduate suit and hat, and it matches him perfectly. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I'm Cho Kyuhyun." He greeted the moment he took over the mic.

He looked confident and it seems like this big stage is nothing to him. "First of all, I would like to thank Mr. Lee, our principal for being such a wonderful principal for these years. Secondly, I would like to thank all of you for witnessing our memorable day today."

My eyes never left him once as he said his speech confidently. He's not holding any cards fyi and yet he's talking so fluently.

"Today is the day we always waited for. Today is the day we had been figh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter