Chapter Thirty Two

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

Kyuhyun had been sending me to school and back home since that day. And ever since that day, I had not seen Hyukjae nor did we contact at all. To be honest, I still miss him, I still love him. I always have this urge to go to his house to find him, but I controlled myself in the end. He's getting married. I can't spoil their marriage which I think I can't cause he loves her.

I know I'm looks terrible every day because of the sleepless nights, and I know Kyuhyun knows about it by the worried look he shows me every morning. And I'm thankful that Kyuhyun did not ask or say anything.

"Come on, let's go." Kyuhyun appeared in my class right after the bell rang. He held my wrist and dragged me out of the classroom. "Kyuhyun, I don't have the mood to go anywhere." I wanted to stop but he's stronger than me so I'm dragged behind him.

Kyuhyun did not reply me. He continued dragging me to his car. "Kyuhyun..." I said the moment we got in the car. "Heemin-ah. I had enough of seeing your terrible face everyday." I stared at him with tears starting to form. "You need to let him go."

Kyuhyun wiped my tears with his thumb. "I'm going to show him how beautiful you are, and I'm going to make him regret for leaving you. I want to show him that you are mine right now." I heard him muttered before he turned and placed his hands on the steering wheel.

 

Kyuhyun stopped by at a mall as he pulled me into a salon. "Give her a makeover." was what Kyuhyun said before the stylist bring me to a room. Kyuhyun followed and he sat at the sofa behind, he took his phone out and starting playing his games.

This scene is so familiar. It's just like the day Hyukjae brought me to....

***Flashbacks***

We arrived at the high class salon after a few minutes. He mumbled something to the staff and she brought me to a chair. She started doing stuffs to my hair and as for Hyukjae, he's sitting at the sofa behind. I closed my eyes as she applied makeup on my face.

"We are done." she said. I opened my eyes to find a different me. I smiled. I never know that I can be this beautiful. I mean with all this makeup on my face, makes me looks like an artist. I looked back to find Hyukjae's gone. My smile faded off.

***End of fla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter