Chapter Forty Eight

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I smiled upon looking at the guy who was sitting in front of me. His dark brown hair with his brown eyes, along with his slightly chubby cheek and plump lips. A bright smile curled up from his lips and it's the smile I love the most. I stared back to his deep brown eyes which was staring at me too.

"Ahhh.." He said as he opened his mouth. I rose my eyebrow in confusion. "I want to eat that too." I followed his pointed finger to my mushroom pasta. Knowing that he wanted to have a mouth of my pasta, I took a spoonful of the pasta and shoved it to him.

He opened his mouth wide and took it into his mouth. "Hmmm, sweet." He said while chewing. "Sweet?" I asked. "Yea, it's because you are feeding me." He replied with a smiling eyes. I blushed at his comment as he happily continue eating his seafood pasta.

He's eating like a kid and the sauce are all over his lips. I giggled, "KiddyKyu." He stopped eating with the pasta still tangling from his mouth. He looked up and rose his eyebrow. "Your lips are fulled of sauce." I said as I took a napkin out from my bag.

He slurpped the pasta into his mouth before I took the napkin and cleaned his mouth. A smile was formed on his lips as I was cleaning. I pulled back and we continued eating our pasta before we paid for the bills and left the restaurant.

Kyu intertwinned my hand after we left the restauant. I blushed upon the skinship we are having now. He grinned before we walked on the streets of Hongdae hand in hand. We came into a store that sells snapbacks (caps) and he decided to get a pair of same snapbacks and he said it shall be our couple snapbacks.

He paid for the snapbacks after much arguements between us of who will be paying for it. We wore the snapbacks immediately and continued our shopping. We then passby a store that sells purely couple shirts. I stopped and he turne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter