Chapter Forty One

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

The four of us are now seated at a table in a restaurant at the hotel lobby. Never once did I look up from the table as Hyukjae was just sitting in front of me, with Kyu sitting next to me. We had placed our orders minutes after we seated down.

Hyemi started bubbling things about her and Hyukjae, on how their first date, how and when they started first holding hands, and she started talking about their plans for their wedding. I tried my best not to listen to what she was saying and I'm glad that Kyu was the one busying entertaining her.

I felt a soft kick on my leg and I looked up to see Hyukjae staring at me. Was he the one who kick me? What is it that he was trying to say?

As we were at this staring 'competition', I can feel that tears were starting to fill my eyes. I closed it immediately and took a deep breath, "Kyu, I need to go to the washroom." I tried to speak as calmly as I could. "Do you need me to go with you?" He placed his hand on my back.

I shook my head before I stood up and headed to the washroom. I stood in front of the sink with my hands on it. I looked at myself while the tears finally escaped from my eyes. "Pabo Heejin. Pabo!" I scolded myself softly. I wiped my tears swiftly and rinsed my face to make myself awake.

He's getting married Heejin! He's not yours since the beginning! He's no one to you anymore!

I kept repeating this to myself. I took another deep breath. I can do it! I took a last look at myself to make sure my eyes wasn't red before leaving the washroom.

The moment I opened the door, he was leaning against the wall with his head facing the floor. I think he heard the door opened so he looked up and met my eyes. I ignored it and walked pass him. A grip held my arm and turned me around, facing him.

"What do you want, Eunhyuk-ssi?" I asked in frustration. I tried to pull away from his grip but it's useless. He's stronger. "You are really back together with him?" I let out a frustrated laugh after hearing his question, "Does it matters to you? It's none of your business isn't it?"

Before I even know what's happening, I am already in his embrace. "I miss you so much." He muttered as he tightened the hug. I closed my eyes as I really miss being in his embrace. Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter