Chapter Fifty Nine

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun POV

I sat back down at my seat after Heejin ran off. I was shocked that she reacted in that way. But come to think about it, who won't after knowing that your boyfriend had with another girl. I snapped back to reality and ran out, chasing after Heejin.

Where are you? I ran around the areas near my place. Just then an ambulance drove pass me which made my eyes widened. Heejin! I ran after the ambulance and soon it came to a stop. Two medics came running down from the ambulance and ran into the crowd on the road.

I fastened my pace and passed through the crowd. And there she is, lying down there unconscious. "HEEJIN!" I went to her side and squated by the medics. "How is she?" I asked as the medics were hearing for her heartbeat.

"I am not very sure. We need to bring her to the hospital immediately." With that they placed her on the stretcher and then into the ambulance. I got into the ambulance as well and soon the ambulance started moving.

"Jagi.. Please don't leave me." I cried as I took her hands and placed onto my lips. "I really can't live without you. Please wake up."

 

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and soon they brought her into the ICU. I paced around the door with my tears flowing non stop.

I then fall back onto the chair, clasped my hands together and prayed hard.

Dear god, please save her. I can't afford to lose her the second time. You had tortured me enough for the past 3 years. I need her by my side, please don't make me lose her again.

 

***Flashback***

I had been visiting her house everyday ever since the day of incident. But it seems like no one is at home at all, finally till one day, an unfamiliar guy opened the door.

"Where's Heemin?" I asked immediately without even greeting him. His face instantly changed as he looked at me sternly. "Who are you?"

"Where is she?!" I yel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter