Chapter Twenty Three

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I woke up to find myself sleeping on my bed. I don't remember myself walking back and sleep. All I remembered was Kyuhyun and I sitting at the sofa. Did I fall asleep? Did he carry me back here after I fall asleep? I sat up and found a note on my bedside table.

Heemin jagi,
I don't bare to wake you up as you were sleeping so soundly last night at the sofa. Therefore I carried you back. Text me when you are awake. 82302485

Love, Your Kyu

A smile was formed upon reading his note. I took my phone and texted him. Good morning and thanks. I then placed my phone on the bed and went to prepare myself. Today is a Saturday and I decided to visit appa umma's grave today.

"Heejin, where are you going?" Oppa called out as I opened the door knob. "I'm paying a visit to appa and umma." Oppa frowned as he walked towards me. "Are you alright?" I gave a soft smile and nodded. "Do you need me to accompany you?" I shook my head at his question. I told him I am fine in going myself as he has work today.

He hesitate but he agreed in the end. I headed to the busstop after bidding goodbye to oppa. I should apologize to them, for causing their death. I know they won't blame me but it's still my fault right?

Just then, my phone vibrated. I took it out from my bag and there's a text from Kyuhyun. You are welcome. Anyway, where are you going now?

I'm heading out. I replied him as I sat on the bench at the bus stop while waiting for the bus to come. Meeting someone in that black dress of your? My eyes widened at the text. How did he know that I'm wearing a black dress now? I looked up and looked around, but I couldn't see him.

Where are you? was the only sentence I replied him. I stared at my phone, waiting impatiently for his reply. Behind you. :) I quickly turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter