Chapter Thirty Four

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun POV

***Flashbacks***

Abeoji said that I need to be at the dinner date with his business partner tonight. I could never reject him as I know he would ban me from singing if I really do.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." I bowed as I greeted the family. "This is you son, Kyuhyun?" The elder man spoke. "Dae. So that's your son, Hyukjae?" Abeoji replied as we took the seat opposite them. "Dae, Annyeonghasaeyo. Eunhyuk iminida." The younger man stood up and bowed.

"Aigoo. He's so handsome." Abeoji complimented and the elder man too, "Your son is handsome too. If I were to have a daughter, I will definitely arrange a marriage with your son." I flashed a smile after the elder man spoke.

 

 

"Hyung!" I turned to find Hyuk running towards me. "Kyu hyung! Where are you going?"

"'I'm going for a drink." Hyuk's eyes sparkled. "Can I join?" I nodded and we made our way to the pub.

"Yuck! Hyung, this !" Hyuk started drinking a glass of plain water after he drink a sip of the wine. "Hyung, why will you love to drink this? It taste so bitter." I laughed at the silly dongsaeng of mine.

 

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Is this girl cute?" Hyuk shoved a picture in front of me. "You like her?" I took the picture from his hand and looked at it. He nodded shyly and a slight tint formed on his cheek. "How old is she? She looks like she's only 13."

"Dae hyung. She is." My eyes widened as I smacked his arm. "Ya! She's too young for you! She's not even grown up yet!" Hyuk pouted.

 

 

"Hyung! Is she your girlfriend? She's really pretty. What's her name?" Hyukjae took the photo frame that was seated on my table. I nodded, "Heemin, but she died three years ago." "Sorry hyung. I didn't meant to..." I shook my head, "It's ok. I'm still trying to get over it."

 

 

"Hyuk, I'm sorry." I apologized to him but he does not seems to accept it. "Hyung! You know we are in bad form right now. How can you just cancel our contract?!" He yelled. "I did not want to. I tried to speak to dad but he...." Before I could even say a word, a fist was thrown over.

Next time I knew I was sitting on the ground with a cut on my lips. "I hate you hyung!" With that he ran away.

 

 

"Hyuk. Listen to me." I went all the way to his house to find him. I was trying to explain the whole situation. I really did tried to speak to dad but he always used the excuse of not allowing me to sing to threaten me.

"LEE HYUKJAE! COME OUT RIGHT NOW!" I yelled, hoping that he could hear it. The door swang opened and there he stood. I really don't wish to lose this friendship with him. "Kyuhyun-ssi, stop all this nonsense. I can sue you for harassement."

"Ya! Is that how you speak to your hyung!" I yelled. "Hyung? You are calling yourself a hyung? Our company is dying soon. Can't you see? If you are my hyung, why aren't you helping me?" Anger started to form inside me. "How can you say that I did not even tried!" Before I could even continue, he interrupted again, "You are no longer my hyung." With that, he slammed the door in my face. "YA! LEE HYUKJAE!"

 

 

"Ya you!" I stood in front of Heemin and pointed at her. "Me?" I nodded with a grin. "Is that how you say sorry when you did not even look at the person?" She looks like she was thinking about the incident. Just then, I looked at the guy standing next to her... Hyuk... He had changed. He had grown up already..

His eyes on me as he glared at me. "Sorry." Heemin broke my thoughts as she said and continued walking. I gripped onto her arms before she walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter