Chapter Thirty Eight

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

"Where are we?" Kyuhyun opened the door and I took a step out of the car. I looked around me to find a castle-like building surrounded by a huge garden. There's a few gardeners doing their job. "Let's go." Kyuhyun did not reply my question as he took my wrist and lead me to the building.

There's two well-builded men who were wearing in black formal suit by the door. They bowed as they opened the door for us. I stopped walking and my eyes widened as we stepped into the building.

The ceiling was high up with a huge and beautiful chandeliers light hanging on it. Right below the lights, there's a wide stairs with red carpet on it. On the left of the hall was a huge and long sofa with a mega TV pinned onto the wall. As of the right was a long corridor to a few doors of i-don't-know-what's-inside.

Kyuhyun tried to continue walking but I stopped him. "Where is this place?" My eyes landed on him after scanning through the whole hall. "This is where I stay." He smirked as I blinked my eyes. Does he mean that this is his house? Or it's a hotel where only rich people are afford to stay?

"What do you mean?" I asked again which made Kyuhyun chuckled. "Pabo. This is my house." His house? I scanned through the hall once again.. It's really huge and everything in here seems expensive.

Before I could continue scanning the hall, Kyuhyun dragged me up the stairs. I followed him as we reached to a door right at the end of the second story corridor. We entered the room and Kyuhyun closed the door behind.

I scanned through the room. It was simple compared to the design below. The wall was painted white and the bed was in white and grey. There's a huge TV pinned to the wall and a few wardrobes by the side near to the bathroom door. There's also a huge screen with a keyboard & mouse placed on the desk.

"This is my room." He said as he placed his hands on my shoulder, pushing me to sit at the edge of his bed. "But why?" I stared at him after we seated down. I am confused. Why did he bring me to his house and to his room to be exact.

"Ehm.. I wanted you to see my room too. I bet you had seen Hyuk's room too." He muttered the last sentence which was loud enough for me to hear that. A pain clenched onto my heart w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter