Chapter Fifty Eight

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun POV

***Flashback***

"Oppa, can you help me in my maths again? Mr. Lee said if I were to fail again, he will make me repeat the year again." Seohyun pleaded and I agreed.

It's hard to reject her because she was my first love, or should I say one-sided love. I had fallen in love with her since the first day of school.

It was called love at first sight. I knew I never had the chance to be with her because there are thousands of guys out there, who are better and more handsome than I am, courting her. And lucky for me, we were in the same class for 2 years.

I got to see her everyday (except for weekends of cause) and I will watch her from the back (my seat was at the back while hers was at the second row). However Heemin (Heejin) appeared and we started going out. That was when, my glance had changed. I never once watch her ever since I dated Heemin.

(author note: the process of how Kyu got together with Heemin will be disclosed later.)

Then suddenly one day Mr Lee asked me to tutor Seohyun in her maths as she's failing badly. And that was when she started noticing me, and we get along really well. And ever since, I had been neglecting Heemin and started to spend more time with Seohyun as she always need me to tutor her.

"Let's go oppa!" Seohyun clinged onto my arm as we headed back to my house. We always have the tutor lessons at her house or mine.

I smiled as we headed to my room and settled down on the table. "What is it that you don't know this time?" I asked as she took out her maths book. "This." She flipped the book and it landed on a page that has a paper on it and it stated, 'I love you'.

My eyes widened as I looked at her. She's blushing as she looked at the table. "Seo... i... i have a girlfriend." I said. "I know, Heemin right. But I don't mind. I just want you today, just for today." She said before she sat on my lap and started planting kisses on my cheek to my neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter