Chapter Thirty Three

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

Kyuhyun was changed to his black suit too. He looks different, a totally different Kyuhyun that I know. He looks really handsome in that suit with a bow tie. I kept staring at him when he's out from the fitting room. He seems to know as a smirk formed on his lips. "I guess this is ok right?" He teased.

I gulped as I turned to look away with a nod. He then grabbed my wrist and walked out of the store. "Kyuhyun.... we have not pay yet..." He did not reply and continued dragging me to his car. "You shoplifted!" I said as we got into the car.

"Why is it so when that mall belongs to my family?" He replied as he started the engine. My eyes widened. I know he's rich but I did not know that he's this rich.. The mall... his family.... how exactly rich is he?

 

We arrived at a hotel lobby. Kyuhyun gave his key to the valet and lead me into the hotel. "Why....are we here?" I shuttered. A lot of things started filling up my mind. Why did he bring me to a hotel? A boy and a girl in a hotel room...... Does he........... My eyes widened at those thoughts.

"I have a ball function today. So you are my partner tonight." He said as he grabbed my hand and clinged onto his arm. I let out a relief which was caught by him. "Or is it that you wish we are in a hotel room...." Before he could even finish his sentence, I elbowed him with my eyes wondering around. "Ouch! I was just joking!" He whined.

 

The hall was filled with people, rich people I would say. They are all dressed formally and was socializing with each other. I gripped onto Kyuhyun's arm tighter as this was the first time attending a huge function with big shots.

Kyuhyun seems to know as he placed his another hand onto mine and gave a slight hold. I turned to look up at him, giving a smile like saying, 'just stick with me.'. Not sure why, but I felt rest assured and my nervous was gone. I smiled back and gave a slight nod.

Kyuhyun then lead me to different people and started socializing. Somehow, I got bored and I told him that I would like to go to the washroom for a while. He agreed and I slowly made my way to the washroom.

 

Is this really me? I looked at myself at the full length mirror in the toilet. This is the second time I was so dressed up. The first time was when he brought me for a dinner. A tear escaped once again when those memories started haunting me once again.

"Are you alright?" I turned to the voice behind. A lady who was wear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter