Chapter Nineteen

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I have to talk to hyuk. I must. I was standing outside the door of his room. I gently knocked on the door, "Hyuk? Hyukjae?" I stood there for a minute, waiting for him to open the door. But he did not respond nor open the door. I knocked on the door again, "Hyuk, can I come in?"

There's still no respond, so I decided to just open the door. I turned the door knob slowly, and popped my head in to find him sitting at the chair at the balcony. I slowly took step by step, closer to him. "Hyuk.." I spoke softly as I took the seat next to him.

I turned to look at him, he's giving a unreadable expression. "Hyuk.." I placed my hand on his hand that was resting on his thigh. He turned and looked into my eyes. "It hurts over here...." He point to his left chest with his another hand and continued, "...when you helped him just now."

"I just don't want the both of you to fight." I defended myself. "Heejin.." He interrupted me as he stared at me. ".....do you love me?" I looked at him with my widened eyes. "eh?" He placed another hand on top of my hand, "I love you heejin-ah." 

My heart fastened it's beat after hearing his confession. "Though we only knew each other for two weeks, but I know I had fallen in love with you on the first sight I met you outside the gate." I blinked my eyes, trying to absorb his confession. "Hyuk.."

"Heejin, will you be my girlfriend?" My eyes widened and my heart beat fast. Being his girlfriend? I know I somehow like him. I always have my heart fluttered when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter