Chapter Two

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I took a seat as soon as I entered the classroom, and for eunhyuk-ssi, he took the seat next to me. "I woke up earlier today and........." Eunhyuk continued talking about his stuffs but I did not really listen to it. All I could think of is that Kyuhyun guy. Why does he said his name in a threatening way? Aigoo, I have this feeling that something bad will be happening.

"Heejin....Heejin.." I turned my head to eunhyuk-ssi, "Did you hear what I said?" I shook my head. "Are you always this blur? I said... Let's have lunch together later." I simply nodded my head.

"Alright class. I am Mrs Han. I will be your lecturer for this year." I turned back and faced the lecturer. "Let's start with a introduction from each and every one of you." The girl who was sitting at the corner at the first row stood up and started her introduction..........Hyemi is her name...

Soon, it's my turn. I stood up and bowed. "My name is Park Heejin. Thank you." I seated back down with a short introduction of myself. I guess the lecturer was about to ask more about me but eunhyuk suddenly stood up and started his introduction. "My name is Lee Hyukjae, you all can call me eunhyuk instead. That's my nickname giving by my best friend when we are younger......." Eunhyuk's introduction sure is a long one. He started talking about what's his favourite sports, hobby, etc.

The lecturer had to stop him from talking instead of him himself stop. "Thank you." Eunhyuk bowed and seated back. "Heejin-ah, how do you think about my introduction?" I gave him a slight smile and he smile brightly back.

"That's great class. Now at least all of you know each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter