Chapter Sixty Nine

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

We had our party at Hyukjae's place. We drink, we sing, we dance, we fool around.. The feeling is really great, I really love spending time with them. We were getting so high that all of us were drunk, and we spent the night over at Hyukjae's place.

"Good morning." I turned to my side, and spotting a grinning Kyu who was lying next to me. "Morning." I smiled as I rubbed my tired eyes. I lifted my head alittle to look over behind Kyu and spotted everyone was still sleeping soundly, esp Shindong who was snoring loudly.

"It was a great night isn't it?" Kyu asked as we slowly sat up and I nodded. "Shall we go?" He asked again. "But they are still sleeping." He then took my head and stood up before tagging me towards the front door. "Who knows how long more are they going to sleep."

Kyu opened the door and we left the house. We got into his car and he started driving. I leaned back comfortably and a smile formed on my lips upon thinking back what had happened last night.

"Where are we going Kyu?" I asked. "You will see later." He replied while his eyes are on the road. I looked out of the window, and somehow found the surroundings familiar. Soon the car come to a stop and my eyes widened. This place.......

"Let's go." Kyu said as he exited the car and opened the door for me. "Kyu... Here..." I lost of words as I stared at the entrance in front of us. "Come on." He grabbed my hand and I followed him as he walked into the entrance.

He purchased a pair of tickets and we went in. "Here." He stopped and placed his hands onto my shoulder, pushing me softly to sit at the bench. He sat next to me after I seated down. "Do you remember this place?"

I nodded as my eyes were scanning around. How can I ever forget? This is the place where we officially became a couple.

His hand placed on mine which made me turned to face him. "It was one of the best days in my life." He continued with a bright smile. It was one of my best days too. My tears started falling as I stared at him.

"Silly. Why are you crying?" He teased as he wiped my tears with his thumb. I shook my head, not able to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter