Chapter Eighteen

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

Lee Donghae? I don't remember knowing this guy or even met him before. I shook my head in response. He then explained that he is a friend of oppa since their college days. He always come over to my house and we always had alot of fun together He said the three of us are almost inseparable. However, he then lost contact with him and did not come over to our house since oppa travelled to Paris for work and he started working. He just met oppa a month ago and they are now in the same company as trainees.

"Jungsu hyung did not tell me about that." He said after I told him that I lost my memory due to an accident three years ago. But I did not tell him anything about the death of my parents. "Now that you know. So excuse me." I exited the train the moment the door opened.

I looked back and saw Donghae-ssi alighted too. I gave him a glare but he just returned a innocent look, "I wasn't following you. This is where I have to alight in order to go to work." He pointed at the sign, 'apgujeong'. I let out a sigh and continued walking.

However I suddenly stopped. Donghae-ssi is a friend of oppa, he's working at the same company with him and here is where his workplace is.... So does that means....... "Oppa is working today too?" I turned and asked Donghae-ssi. He nodded.

Before he could say a word, I quickly hop on to the train that had just arrived. The door closed and the train left. Phew, that was close. What if oppa saw me? He will definitely bring me home. I don't want to face him just yet too. Not that I blame him for not telling me anything, it's just that I need some time to think.

The train arrived at the stop that I had board previously. I think I better get back before they get scolding from hyukjae. I looked at my watch and it's already 1pm. I fastened my pace and soon, I reached the mansion. The guard allowed me in and I opened the main door to find hyukjae scolding the servant.

"I thought I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter