Chapter Fifty Two

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I spent the whole car ride calming Kyu from what happened just now. I love jellykyu but this is getting out of hand. He had been mumbling about how he dislike seeing Hyukjae's glace towards me, etc. In the beginning I for being jealous but soon he got angry.

"I told you I wasn't angry." Kyu emphaized as we got out from the car after he parked it. "You are."

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"I'm not!"

"Aish Kyu! Just admit it!"

He took a deep breath before saying, "Alright alright! I am angry. I am angry that you teased me when you know I'm jealous."

"Aigoo. How cute my babykyu is right now." I poked his pouted lips softly.

"Ya! I'm serious." He shoved my hand away before messing his hair. I chuckled at his silly actions before I held his hands. "Then what can I do to make my baby smile?" I sang as I swing our hands.

He turned to me with a smirk before pouting his lips and closed his eyes. I got what he meant but you know, it's so fun to disturb him. I took my two fingers and placed it on his lips. His eyes opened straightaway and glared at me, "That wasn't even a kiss!" He grumbled.

I laughed as I let go of his hand and skipped away from him, "Ohh~ I did not know that you wanted a kiss~" I can imagine him pouting cutely with a glare. "And do you think I will let you off that easily?" I heard him saying before he grabbed onto my arm and turned me around.

"You are going to pay for teasing the mighty Cho Kyuhyun." He smirked before closing his eyes and leaning closer.

I smiled before I closed my eyes, waiting for his lips to reach mine. One seconds, two seconds, three seconds, four seconds, five seconds........ Why can't I feel anything?

I slowly opened my eyes to find him pursing his lips, preventing his laughs from coming out. But seconds later, he started laughing out loud. That was then I realised I was fooled by him. "Ya! You!" I hit him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter