Chapter Thirty Nine

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

Today is a Saturday.. and it's two weeks after the day I met Hyukjae and that was also the last time I met him. Kyuhyun had always been waiting outside my house to send me to school ever since then too.

"Dongsaeng-ah. I'm leaving. Remember to have the breakfast I made for you." Oppa shouted from the living room. Seconds later, I heard the door closed. I'm now lying down on my bed., staring at his number on my phone. Should I call him? I hestitated but I pressed dial in the end.

"Yeobosaeyo." His voice sounds like he just woke up.

"It's me."

"Ahh. Heejin-ah.."

"Dae. Ehm..." Why did I actually call him for?

"Yea?" Think Heejin think!

"Ehm... What are you doing?" Seriously? That's the best I can think of?!

"Eh? You called because of this?" Oh my god. Now I sound stupid to him.

"Ehm... Yea?" I heard him chuckled.

"I just woke up."

"Ohh..." Gosh, this is awkward....

"Ehmm... Do you want to go out today?" He asked after minutes of silent on the phone.

"Eh?"

"Let's go out today. I'm coming to fetch you in 15." He hang up the call even before I say a word.

I removed the phone from my ear and stared at it. 10:15am..... He's coming in 15.... Somewhat I finally absorbed what he just said, and I quickly got out of my bed and went to prepare myself.

dinngggdonngggg I heard the doorbell rang while I came out from the bathroom after showering. I quickly put on my clothes and went to open the door. There he is, standing there wearing a simple red tee with a jeans and he styled his hair. "Good morning."

"It wasn't even 15 minutes!" I whined as he came in the house. "I know you can't wait to see me so I came here earlier than that." He stopped as he turned around and smirked to me. "I did not!" I argued back. "Oh.. Then I really wonder who called me just now.."

I blushed as he leaned closer to me. "Hmm... Smells good.." He commented and I can feel my cheek burning hotter. He then pulled back and went to the kitchen, "What's this? It smells delicious." Eh? He was talking about the food all along? I thought he was saying about me.... Aish!

"Ya! That's my breakfast!" I yelled as he took a slice of pancake and put it into his mouth. "Hmm.. Yummy!" He ignored me and continued getting another slice. I shook my head and sat at the chair opp him. I stared at him, likewise, him too.

He then shoved a slic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter