Chapter Fifty Five

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

"Hyuk..." I called out when his face was inches away from mine. He slowly opened his eyes and he slowly pulled back. "I'm sorry." He apologized and I shook my head.

He then looked around the room and turned back to me with a smile. I furrowed my eyebrow, not sure what he wants. He then turned and walked away to the radio. He the disc and a smoothing music was played.

He then turned to me and smirked before he started dancing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An39IrY0Le0

I never once thought that he knew dancing nor he's this good in dancing. He is totally a different Hyukjae I know.

He started walking to me at the end of his dance. He reached out for my hand and took it before planting a kiss on the back of it. "You are good." I praised him as he looked up at me.

"I never know that you are good at dancing." I continued as he smiled. "Thank you." He said. "You should be an artist." His smile faded as he looked at me. "I don't have the look."

"Look Hyuk." I turned him around to face the mirror. "This is the guy that once made my heart fluttered because of his charming look and his cute gummy smile. This is the guy that can make girls go crazy for him if he's going to dance like what he did just now."

He then turned and looked at me, "Thanks Jinnie." I furrowed my eyebrow in confusion. "You made me feel like the most handsome guy on earth." I giggled at his silly comment. "You are welcome."

"But Jinnie.." His face turned serious. "Will you wait for me if Kyuhyun wasn't there for you?" He continued as I stared at him.

Will I wait for him? Will I still love him as how I am before?

"I don't know Hyuk. You were supposed to be married right?" I said as we stared at each other. He let out a sigh before he looked at something behind me. His fist suddenly clenched and his eyes grew in anger.

I turned and find Kyu standing by the door, glaring at us. "Why are you here?" I asked softly as he slowly walked towards us. "Why can't I be here? Am I interrupting the both of you?" He said coldly as he glared from me to Hyukjae.

"Kyu..." I spoke but was interrupted by Hyukjae. "It's none of your busine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter