Chapter Seventeen

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I woke up to find myself in a white room without anything or anyone. Where am I? What am I doing here? "Heejin-ah." A familiar voice called out from somewhere but I could not see or find anyone here. "Heejin-ah" I turned and found appa standing there in a white outfit, smiling. "Appa!!" I ran over and gave him a big hug.

"I miss you appa." Tears started falling and it's wetting appa's shirt. "Silly girl. I miss you too." He ruffled my hair after patting on it. "Appa, is it true? About what Kyuhyun said. Did I caused the death of you and umma?"

Before appa said something, another familiar voice spoke out from behind. "Of cause not my dear." I released the hug and turned to see umma standing there in a white dress. "Umma!!" I ran over and hugged her tightly. "Aigoo, my girl is still a cry baby uh."

I did not respond to her and continued crying. Another hug came from behind and now I'm sandwiched between umma and appa. "My silly girl. You did not caused the death of us. It's just that our time is up so we have to go." They released the hug, and slowly fading away, hand in hand.

"Appa! Umma!" I shouted, trying to catch them but it's useless. "Remember, we are always by your side, protecting you...." With that, they vanished.

"APPA UMMA!" I sat up and opened my eyes wide. I looked around and noticed that I'm back to hyukjae's guestroom. I hugged my knees and tears fall. "Are you alright?" Hyukjae dashed in in panick and asked.

"I dreamt of appa and umma.." I sniffed as I looked up at him. I released the hug from my knee and wrapped it around his neck. He returned the hug and pat my back without saying a word. "They....they said that it's not my fault at all.....and then they disappeared...." I shuttered as tears continued falling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter