Chapter Three

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I kept stuffing myself with the foods that eunhyuk-ssi brought. "Don't force yourself if you can't eat anymore." I lift my head to look at him and then shook my head. "We can't waste food." He smiled. "That's right."  Surprisingly, he took his utensils and started eating the food again. I smiled.

We managed to finish the food before the lunch break was over. "Oh my god! I'm seriously very bloated now. I never been this bloated." he bulped as he rubbed his tummy. "Thanks." This was the first genuine smile I gave him. He returned his gummy smile.

We made our way back to the classroom and continued our lesson. "Where did you stay? Do you need me to send you back?" eunhyuk-ssi asked after the bell rang. I shook my head while keeping my books into my bag. He kept bugging me because he said it's not nice to allow a girl to go back by herself etc.

I left my seat with him following and bugging behind. I came to a stop and he stopped bugging because Kyuhyun was standing in front of us. "You, follow me." was what first came out from his mouth. Before I could reply anything, eunhyuk-ssi came and stood in front of me with his back facing me. "She's with me."

I can feel the tension coming from them, therefore I placed my hand on eunhyuk-ssi's shoulder. "I go." Eunhyuk-ssi turned with a surprised look. "What? You are following him?" I nodded cause I do not want any troubles on my first day of school. "I want no trouble."

With th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter