Chapter Twenty Six

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

"Do you want to get something?" I looked up to Sungmin who was now standing by Kyuhyun's bedside. I shook my head. "I'm not hungry." I then looked down at the sleeping Kyuhyun. "You have not eaten something since you came." I shook my head, "But I'm really not hungry."

"Eat something at least. Porridge is fine right?" I gave up in arguing with Sungmin so I just nodded my head before he left the room. My eyes never left Kyuhyun. His head fulled of bandages and he's breathing through the oxygen mask.

The doctor explained that he did the surgery through his chest. It was more dangerous and risky compared from the surgery through the throat. I looked down at his hands and slowly placed mine on it. His hands was still warm despite being so livelessly lying here.

I was so worried just now. I thought you are leaving me. I thought I will never be able to see you again. I thought I'm losing you. I don't want to see anyone leaving me from an accident like how my parents did. Damn you, Kyuhyun.

I laid my head on our hands and cried. My tears are wetting our hands and soaking the bedsheets. Just then, I felt Kyuhyun's hand holding onto mine. "I'm not dead." I looked up instantly to that voice to see him smirking in that oxygen mask.

"Damn you, Kyu." I slighty hit his chest which made him whined. "Opps! I'm sorry. I forgot that you had the surgery on your chest." I panicked as I touched his chest. His hands gripped onto mine which stopped my panick and my movement.

"You cried because you worried of me right?" His voice was soft due to the oxygen mask, but it's loud enough for me to hear it. "I'm not." I lied. "You love me don't you?" The next moment my face is just centimetres away from his. I don't know where the strength he got from after the major surgery.

I blinked. "i...i did not." I looked away from his stare. I tried to get up but he's holding on really tight to my hands. "Heejin, I'm ba...." Kyuhyun instantly released the grip and I stood up straight. Sungmin was standing by the door, smirking. "Kyu, you just woke up and you got already?"

My eyes widened and I can feel my cheek turning red. "Ya Lee Sungm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter