Chapter Fifty One

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I swallowed before I slowly make my way to Kyu. How long exactly has he been standing there? What have he seen or heard?

I forced a smile. "Hi Kyu." He did not smile back as he crossed his arms. "What time is it?" He asked. I looked at my watch, "7.55pm? It's before 8pm." I looked up at him. "What about texts and calls?" My eyes widened. I totally forget to reply him any texts or calls as I was too engrossed in the rides.

I quickly fished my phone out of my bag and there's 50 missed calls and 73 texts from him. "I'm sorry Kyu. I was too engrossed in the rides just now so..." I looked up from the phone and to him. His deep stare was still on me. "I'm sorry." I apologized once again but he did not move.

"And did you remember Rule no 2?" He asked. My eyes widened once again. Did he saw what happened just now? I nodded as I gulped. "Then why didn't you keep your promise?" He said in his deep and cold tone.

"Kyu. I can explain." I took his arm with my hands. "He knew that we are together now. The kiss just now was just...." 

Before I continued my sentence, Kyu pulled me in and I'm in his arms. "I know. I heard everything." He whispered and he tightened the hug as if he's lack of security. "I'm sorry Kyu. I should have stop him, but..." 

"It's ok, I understand." He muttered as I smiled and hugged him back. "But this is an exception, do you understand?" He continued. I nodded and smiled. "Thanks Kyu. Do you know that you are the best?" 

"I know." He chuckled as he released the hug. "So promise me that you are mine forever?" His expression changed and he stared deeply into my eyes. I can feel my cheek burning as I nodded. He smiled before a smirk appeared.

"I'm going to claim back what I kind of lost just now." I rose my eyebrow and before I knew, he kissed me on my lips. I slowly closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. I returned the kiss and the kiss become deeper. 

 

I slowly opened my eyes to see the sunshine shining brightly into my room. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up on my bed. A smile formed as I thought of the scene last night. I touched my lips as if the touch of his lips is still tingering onto mine.

I got o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter