Chapter Thirty

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I sat on my bed, hugging my knees and staring at the vase of roses with tears flowing down. Those roses was given by Hyuk last night. The surprise he gave, the smile he flashed and the laughters of his. This all happened too fast. It was just last night when I realised I love him, but things change in one night.

"Lee Hyukjae babo ya!" I cried out loud. "Babo... Jinjia babo..." I muttered. Why.. Why did you make me fall in love with you when you only treat me as a friend? Why will you kiss me when you treat me as a friend? WAE!

I turned to the phone what was vibrating on the table. Kyuhyun....

I ignored it and hugged my knees tightly. Lee Hyukjae..... Babo ya.... I love you...

 

It had been days I skipped school and I had not visiting Kyuhyun at the hospital. "Ya Park Heejin! You have to go to school today. Stop rotting in your room!" Oppa came rushing into my room and pulled my blanket away. "Oppa. I'm sick..." I tried to pull my blanket but he's stronger.

"You told me this for 3 days already. It's Monday already. So go to school." No, I'm still not ready to face Hyukjae. I scare I might breakdown the moment I see him sitting next to me. "Oppa~~!"

"Get ready now!" Oppa dragged me out of my bed and pushed me into the toilet. "You better finish washing up in 10 minutes!" Oppa shouted from outside.

I let out a sigh and looked at the mirror. I looked so shag. The eyebags and my eyes are swollen because of crying almost every night.

Ok Park Heejin! It's time to pull yourself up. It's just a puppy love... Yes, a puppy love... At least I was dumped the next day I realised my love for him. It might not be that difficult to forget him. You can do it!

 

I gave oppa a goodbye kiss on his cheek and left the house. Just as I stepped out of the house, there's a guy standing there, back facing me. It can't be Hyukjae.. This guy is much taller and he looks more muscular than him.

I noticed there's a car in front of the guy. Black coloured.. Audi.... It can't be....... Just then the guy turned and smirk, "Kyuhyun...."

He walked towards me with that smirk still on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter