Chapter Sixty Five

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk POV

"Hyuk.." I flinged alittle when I heard him calling me that. My eyes wandered around and somehow my heart softened. I swallowed hard before replying coldly, "Stop calling me that." I hate myself for forgiving him that easily.

***Flashback***

"Kyuhyun?" I stared at my phone which display 'Kyu hyung'. "What do you want?" I answered coldly.

"I want to talk to you."

"We have nothing to talk about."

"I will meet you at Kona Beans in 30 minutes." With that he hang up the call. I sat back to the sofa, and placed my phone next to me.

We have nothing to talk about don't we? I'm still angry of him, I still hate him....right?

I closed my eyes and memories of us fooling around played back. A smile was formed and then I opened my eyes. I then took my phone and left the house.

***End of flashbacks***

"How have you been?" I glared at him whereas my heart wasn't. "Is that what you want to ask? If it is, then bad. I had been very bad because you had taken Jinnie away from me!" Don't ask me why did I say that...

He took a deep breath and spoke again, "Hyuk, I need to talk to you about what happened to us 3 years back." My eyes widened alittle before I stood up and wanted to leave. 

I know I shouldn't be angry or blame him on that matter but I just.....

He then grabbed his arm which made me turned back. "Just listen before you decide whether do you want to be angry with me." I softened as I see his sincere eyes looking at me. I then shoved my hand away and went back to my seat.

"Hyuk... At that time, I have no say in whatever the company wants to do. I had tried speaking to abeoji but he just won't listen." My eyes never leave the wall the moment I sat back down. I don't want to look to. I'm not sure if I'm ready to forgive him myself.

"Ya Lee Hyukjae.".He called out softly which made me slowly turned to look at him. "I miss you buddy." He suddenly confessed which made me gave up. I miss you too hyung. I'm sorry hyung.

He still loves strawberry milkshake right? I then stood up, wanting to get us some drinks. Howev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter