Chapter Twenty Eight

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I looked at the time of the last message he sent. It was 10pm, but it's already 11pm now. Should I call him back? What if he's asleep already? Maybe a text back to him then..

'I will visit you tomorrow.'

I went to my room, took my towel and pyjamas and headed to the toilet for a shower. I took off my clothes and on the water. As the warm water falls on me, the scene of Hyukjae's lips on mine kept replaying in my mind. A smile formed on my lips. I think I like him.

The moment I stepped out of the toilet, I looked at the roses seated on my bed. His face appears in my mind again. Lee Hyukjae..... Yes, I think I'm in love with him...

Just then, my phone rang. I walked to my bed and took my phone. Kyuhyun.....

"Why ain't you sleeping already?"

"Why didn't you come today?" He ignored my question as he spoke. His voice sounds sad.

"I was busy."

"So busy to even come and visit your fiance?" Aish! He just can't saying that I'm his fiance.

"Stop with all this fiance thingy. I'm not your fiance."

"Yes you are~" He sang.

"Whatever Kyu..." I rolled my eyes as if he could see.

"So you are coming tomorrow?" I nodded.

"Yea, after school."

"Okay, see you tomorrow then. Goodnight my fiance."

With that he hang up the call. Aish! This boy! I laid down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling with my phone on my hand. Cho Kyuhyun... Why am I so worried about him just now? Why did I even shed tears for him when I know he's in danger? Why am I even wrote that I'm him fiance when he needs to do that operation?

Of cause you will help him. You are his friend. If your friend is in danger, you will definitely help right? He's just a friend, heejin! A friend.... Nothing else....

 

"Morning my princess." Hyukjae greeted as I left my house. He took my hand and plant a kiss on it. I blushed at his action. I stared at him. The way he dressed today is different, he wore a white button up shirt that fit him just nice which show his abs. And his hair, he combed it up today, showing his forehead which made him looks manly.

He's leaning against his car with a smile on him. Why is he so different today? "Hyuk, you look different today." He replied with a smile as he lead me to the passenger seat. I got in the car before he went to the driver seat. "Hyuk? What's wrong?"

He turned to find me staring at him. He gave his gummy smile as he replied that he's alright. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter