Chapter Twenty Five

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I'm Kyuhyun's fiance? What's going on? I can't be his fiance right? I thought he told me that we are just a couple? He did not tell me anything about this?

"It's true Heemin-ah.. Or should I call you Heejin now?" Kangin-ssi spoke as I slowly stepped backwards, leaning against the wall. "Yes, we did not lie to you. Kyu did not want to give you pressure so he did not tell you anything." Siwon-ssi continued.

I stared at Kyuhyun as tears continuing falling. I'm his fiance... Cho Kyuhyun is my husband-to-be? "Heejin-ah.." A hand landed on my shoulder. I turned to see Sungmin crying.. "Please save him.. Please.." I want to save him too. I need too. I don't want him to die, I don't want him to leave me.

I nodded before I followed Sungmin to sign the agreement of operation. I filled up my particulars, and there's a column 'What's your relationship with the patient?'.... I stared at it for i-don't-know-how-long. Sungmin seems to know and he tapped on my shoulder. "Please..." I then wrote 'Fiance' in the form and sign before giving it back to the nurse.  

 

It had been hours since Kyuhyun was in the operation room. The boys and I were waiting outside since then and no one had eaten nor speak something. My mind was in a mess. He's just a friend that I knew for more than a month... but now, he's my fiance.... or should I say, his ex-fiance.... What exactly happened previously??

Gosh! My mind is full of this fiance thingy and also I'm so worried about him right now. Just as I was thinking, the doctor came out. We rushed over to the doctor, hoping to get some good news. "Who is Mrs Cho?" I raised my hand. "The operation is doing well now. But we need to do the operation through his throat in order for him to survive."

Just as I agreed to the doctor's request, Sungmin shouted. "No! You can't! You can't do that!" I turned and looked at Sungmin confused. "His dream is to be a singer! His voice is important to him! You can't do that!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter