Chapter Forty Seven

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun POV

I drove to Heejin's place while humming the songs that the radio was playing. We are going for a date~ we are going for a date~~ I sang with my own lyrics happily...

However my excitement and smile faded off when I spotted a white BMW car parked right outside her house. And there stood Heejin and Eunhyuk. So the rumor that Eunhyuk did not get married was true? He came back to find her and that's why she did not want me to fetch her to school because he will be the one to fetch her?

I got out of the car and walked towards them. Jealously, anger, hurt are all filled in me. Why is she doing this to me? Why is she hiding that she's getting together with Eunhyuk again?

The both of them did not notice me walking near to them. I wanted to interrupt them but seeing Eunhyuk geting into his car and drove off right after, makes me stop right behind Heejin. She kept staring at his car till it's gone. "Ahem.." I purposely coughed, wanting to get her attention over. 

She turned and shockness was displayed on her. "You...are here." She shuttered. "Why is he here?" I spoke coldly. "Kyu, I can explain.." She looked panicked and I just stood here, waiting for her explaination. "He came back yesterday and he offered to send me to school. So I agreed because you were late too."

"And you agreed to let him fetch you to school everyday? So that's why you did not want me to fetch you?" I continued her sentence and she slowly nodded which made my heart falls. I tried my best to win over her heart for these few weeks. Just as I thought that I had succeed, this happens.

"But Kyu.. There's no other meaning behind this." She tugged my shirt which I pushed her hand away. A knife seems to stab into my heart. I don't know what I can do anymore to win her heart. Maybe she was just using me in the beginning. "You decided to get back to him since he wasn't married." I continued.

Her watery eyes widened. "So I'm right am I? You still love him." I continued but she shook her head as a tear finally escaped. "I thought I'm able to make you forget him, but I guess I'm wro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter