Chapter Eight

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I woke up earlier today to make lunch for Eunhyuk and I might as well make breakfast for us too. Come to think about yesterday, I felt so silly to cry over that. Kyuhyun was right, it's none of his business in whether I have a boyfriend or not. And why would I even bother to explain to him.

"That smells nice." I turned to see oppa leaning by the kitchen door with his arm crossed. "Breakfast's ready soon." I smiled and scooped the egg onto the plate. "What makes my girl cook today?" asked oppa as we seated on our seat. "I promised my friend that I will cook lunch for him today."

"Him????" Oppa's eyes widened. I am not surprised that he's surprise with that because it was indeed my first time cooking for a guy except my brother of cause. "He's just a friend. He always treat me lunch so I decided to treat him back."

I'm glad oppa decided to let it go and not to ask anymore things about eunhyuk. I looked at the three packet of lunch boxes on the table. Two were for me and Eunhyuk for our lunch break, and the other, it's for eunhyuk's breakfast. I smiled upon thinking eunhyuk's gummy smile.

I bid goodbye with oppa and left the house to see eunhyuk standing there, smiling. "I assumed that's my lunch right?" He pointed at the lunch boxes that I'm holding onto and I nodded. "But why are there three boxes?" I then took out the box that filled with his breakfast and passed it to him, "Breakfast. I assumed you have not eaten anything yet, so...." My voice faded off.

He happily took the box and opened it. "Wahh.... It seems soooo nice! Thanks!" He took the egg and put it whole into his mouth. "Hm..it's delicious!" I blushed and nodded, "Eat more then." He nodded vigously and continued stuffing the food into his mouth like he had not eaten for days.

We were taking a scr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter