Chapter Sixty Six

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I had missed out alot of stuffs that Mrs Han taught while I was in the hospital. And thanks to Hyukjae, I managed to catch up with what Mrs Han is teaching today. Hyukjae had been teaching me over the weekends so that I will not be confused while going for lesson on Monday.

And as for Kyu, he actually allowed Hyukjae to come over to my house to teach me, but that must include him while he's at my house. I was actually quite surprised when they came over my house together that day.

***Flashback***

"I'm coming~" I yelled as I slowly made my way to open the door. My eyes widened when I saw Kyu smiling with Hyukjae standing behind, waving brightly to me. "Kyu..? Hyuk..?" I looked at him back and forth, feeling confused.

"Isn't that what you want?" Kyu said and that was when I realised what had happened. A smile then formed on my lips as I welcomed them in the house. I grabbed Kyu's hand and whispered, "Thanks." He returned a smile and went over to sit next to Hyukjae.

"How are you right now?" Hyukjae asked as he looked up at me. "Much better. Thanks." He then smiled before he turned to Kyu. "Hyung, it had been long since we had a match together. I'm really good right now."

I rose my eyebrows in confusion while Kyu replied with a smirk, "Oh really? No one had beaten me since then." The both of them started talking about their stuffs while me standing there looking at them.

Didn't they come to see me? Why are they talking on their own, leaving the sick me standing here looking at them?

I pouted as I looked at them and it seems the Kyu had realised it. "Ohh. Sorry, we talked too much already." Hyuk realised that and he turned to me with the guilty eyes.

Oh my... How can I resist these two cute boys.....

I shook my head as Kyu stood up and held my arms, and make me sit down next to him. He then took my hand and kiss the back of it. "Ya hyung! No PDA please! I'm still hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter