Chapter Four

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I am on my way to school now. Today is the second day of school and I hope I won't met that Kyuhyun guy anymore. "Heejin!" Eunhyuk-ssi was standing by the gate, waving brightly to me. Did he wait for me here?

"Is everything fine yesterday?" He asked as I reached by his side. I nodded, "Ain't you angry?" Eunhyuk-ssi shook his head, "Who is he by the way?" I shrugged my shoulder in reply. He shrugged his shoulder too and we made our way to the classroom.

Just before we reached our classroom, there he is again, Kyuhyun... Standing there in front of us, blocking our way. I looked up at him and then to eunhyuk-ssi, "Let's go." Eunhyuk-ssi nodded and I lead the way. Just as I passed him, he grabbed my arm again. "What do you want?" I turned and glared at him.

He did not give any respond but just a stare. But this time round, the stare is different, it's no longer threatening, it's like a pleading instead. "Let go of her." Eunhyuk-ssi took my another hand and pulled alittle. Kyuhyun looked up at him with a deep glare. He did not let go of my hand but instead, he grabbed it tighter and it hurts. "Ouch.."

Kyuhyun instantly released the grab and looked down at me with a stare, like asking 'are you ok?'. I ignored him, turned and continued our way to the classroom.

Why is he behaving so weird? It was just yesterday he took his so-called revenge, and now, he seems soft and weak. "Are you ok?" Eunhyuk-ssi asked as he touched the redness on my arm. I nodded with a smile. "Thanks."

I wasn't really listening to what Mrs Han was teaching. Why is he always appearing in front of me? What is going on? "Miss Heejin!" I came back to reality and spotted Mrs Han looking at me. "There's someone looking for you." I looked at her feeling confused. Who will be looking for me at this timing? I mean it's lesson time. It can't be that Kyuhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter