Chapter Twenty One

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk's POV

I am now seated next to Heejin in my practice room. My colleagues and Donghae had left us alone and they went down for a short break. "Oppa, can you tell me what really happened?" She spoke after a minute of silent. I really don't want her to know anything about the past, I really don't want to hurt her. Aish! Cho Kyuhyun! It's your fault!

I turned to her to meet her pleading eyes. Aish! I think it's really time to let her know. Heejin-ah, I hope you know that I did all these was just to protect you.

***Flashbacks***

"Yobeosaeyo...... Dae umma.... Eh? Why so sudden?........ Dae, arraso. I will fetch you from the airport tomorrow morning....... Dae, nado saranghae." I hang up the call and looked at the whole stack of documents on my desk. I let out a loud sigh and continued doing them. 

Just when, I was looking through with all the documents, my phone rang again. I looked at the desk clock. It's just an hour passed and it seems like I had just started looking through the documents. I took the phone and answered it. My heart dropped after hearing what the caller said.

I immediately took my bag and stuffed my phone in. I dashed out of the room and my secretary called out, "Mr Park. Where are you going? You are having a important meeting in 5 minutes." I stopped and messed my hair. Aish! What should I do? Stay or go?

"Ms. Lee, please help me to inform director Kim to attend it. I have a urgent matter to settle and I have to fly back to Korea immediately." With that I got in the lift and dash to my car. I drove at a crazy speed and it's super reckless. But I don't care, all I care was my family right now!

I bought the earliest flight to Korea and finally after 12 hours, I arrived at Korea. I hired a cab and told the driver my destination. I paid the cab driver and alighted the cab without waiting for my change. I ran in the building and to the receptionist. "Park Heejin. Which room is she in?"

I ran all the way to the room that the receptionist told me. I then came to a stop outside the door, panting. I slowly turned the door knob and walked in. There she is, sleeping peacefully with a bandage on her head. My vision seems to get blur and I blinked a few times. Tears started falling.

"Who are you?" I turned to find t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter