Chapter Forty Nine

Fallen in love with the evil senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin POV

I slowly opened my eyes and flipped my body to the left. I stretched my hand to reach out for my phone which was on the side table. It's 11am right now, and I'm still feeling tired. The reason behind this was because Kyu and I were on the phone last night and we chat till 6am in the morning.

I yawned as I slowly sat up and stretched my body. I have to get ready soon, I'm meeting Hyukjae later at 1pm. I slowly moved my legs and get off the bed. I dragged myself to the bathroom and washed up.

I then proceed to the living room to find oppa ditting at the sofa. "Oppa?" He turned and smiled as he greeted, "Good morning princess." I rose my eyebrow and a thin smile formed on my lips, "Don't you have to go to SM today?"

He shook his head, "They gave us a day off today. So I'm heading out with Donghae later." I nodded in response and slowly walked to the dining table. "I already prepared your breakfast. It's on the table." Oppa shouted from the living room.

I pulled the chair and sat as I took the fork and started eating my breakfast. I closed my eyes while eating, trying to get somemore sleep before I go out later.

I stopped chewing my breakfast and slowly opened my eyes as I felt something was staring at me. I jumped alittle to find oppa grinning as he was sitting opp me. "Oppa! You scare me!" I hit him without using my strength.

He giggled, "Why is my princess so tired today? What did Kyuhyun do?" My eyes widened when Kyuhyun name was said. Oppa leaned back at the chair and crossed his arm with his face turning serious, "I don't mind you dating with Kyuhyun now, but I don't wish to have a nephew just yet. Do you get it?"

"Oppa!" I felt my face reddened. "gwiyeoweo." Oppa pinched my cheek before he walked off to his room. I then quickly finished off my breakfast and went back to my room to prepare.

"Princess. I'm leaving. Have fun dating later~" Oppa shouted from the living room. "Oppa, I am not meeting Kyu later~" I shouted back but there's no respond from him. That's weird, because I don't hear the door closed which means he's still at home right?

"Oppa?" I walked out of my room after putting on my clothes. I looked at the front door to see oppa's back with his fist clenched together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter