Chapter 53 - 忘れないで

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xWqRZ1FMms 

 

Reina’s POV

*Where could he be?* I never stopped running while looking for the presence of Doojoon. From this moment onwards, I just wanted to be true to myself. I am never going to lie to my feelings again. I frantically looking around for any signs of him. That was when I saw his figure a few feet away from me.

 

I want to be the wind and wrap around you gently

I want to fly immediately into your world

Even though i want to see you… even though i want to see you so badly

I will wait for you, so don’t forget me

 

‘Doojoon!’ I shouted hoping that he could hear me. I was hoping that he’ll turn around but he continued walking instead. I picked up my pace seeing him continue walking.

‘Reina, let go. You’re making it harder for me to let you go.’ Doojoon said as I was hugging him from the back now.

‘Then you shouldn’t let me go’ I whispered still hugging onto him.

‘Reina’ Doojoon let go of my hand from his waist and turn to look at me. His face full of pain.

‘Please, stop it now. I cant bear to have my hopes up and get it broken into pieces again. Please, don’t play with my heart anymore.’ Doojoon said before he turned and walked away. I quickly held on his wrist to stop him from leaving.

‘I lie. I lie Doojoon.’ I quickly said, desperate that he’s leaving.

‘I love you Doojoon.’ Doojoon froze at where he was. I didn’t know what he was thinking. I couldn’t see his face since his back was facing me.

 ‘I lie to you. I love you, I always do.’ I said, I wanted to be truthful to him, to myself now.  Seeing no reaction from Doojoon, I decided to let him go.

*Maybe it is really too late now* I turn to leave. I was hold back suddenly, I was turn around to met lips with Doojoon. He crashed his lips to mine without saying anything. He didn’t have to and I understood everything. His kiss was full of love and longing. I smiled and melted by his kiss. I kiss him back without hesitation, equally full of love and longing.

 We kissed awhile in the middle of the street before both of us pull out for air.

‘Don’t ever leave me again’ Doojoon said while hugging me tightly in his embrace. I smiled and nodded while still in his embrace, hearing both of our heartbeat, the sound and proof of our love.

‘Thank you, thank you for coming back to me.’ Doojoon said before planting a kiss on my forehead and looking at me with his most sincere pair of eyes.

‘Thank you too. Thank you for loving me all these while. Thank you for not giving up on me’ I said before hugging him again. I never felt so warm and happy as compared to now. I felt like I was reborn, like all those pains in the past had never existed. I could only felt my love for him and my happiness now.

 'I should be the one to say that. Thank you for not giving up on me, for not forgetting me' Doojoon said, his eyes full of sincere before pulling me into his embrace again.

Doojoon’s POV

The night when I touched you, as if it can break me…

My feelings grow again with your fragrance that is still drifting in the air, baby

May this feeling never disappear

May these more tightly held hand never separate

 

I smiled brightly while Reina was still inside my embrace. I never felt better. All those days, all those feelings that I have for her when I finally realized my feelings for her, I was hoping that one day she will finally come back to me. Now that we’re finally together, I hope this feeling will never be gone. I hope that our love for each other will never disappear. I hope that this feeling of blissfulness and happiness will never disappear.

‘Lets go home shall we?’ I asked and held out my hands to Reina. Reina nodded before putting her hand on top of mine. I intertwined our hands and held onto it tightly, hoping that our hand will never separate again.

 

I want to be the wind and wrap around you gently

I want to fly immediately into your world

Even though i want to see you… even though i want to see you so badly

I will wait for you… i will wait for you…

 

I want to be the wind and wrap around you gently

I want to fly immediately into your world

Even though i want to see you… even though i want to see you so badly

I will wait for you, so don’t forget me

 

I will be right here, so don’t forget me

 

*Now I no longer needs to wait for you, hoping that you will come back to me. Now I just want to be your everything like how you are everything to me. In the past when I want to see you, I had to hide in a corner or find excuses just to see you but now, I can finally see you whenever I want to without finding excuses, without hiding in the dark. The only difference between the past and now is that I will love you even more and that the only thing that will never change is that I will always be right here for you, so don’t forget me.*

I looked at Reina and smiled at her before going home together.

*I hope this hand will never leave me again* I held Reina’s hand tightly as we walked home together.

 

Sorry people for updating so late. So this is it, the end of the story. How is it? For people who are still reading this fic, thank you for your support all these while. Thank you for supporting my fic! <3 :)