Chapter 46

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Reina’s POV

‘Lets go, I drive you home now.’ Chunji said. I nodded and got on his bike. I hugged him tightly on his waist like before when he started his engine since I assume that he would drives crazily again. To my surprise he didn’t.

‘You know how to drive slow now?’ I said sarcastically.

‘Well Lee Chanhee decided to drive.’ Chunji said.

‘Don’t be silly. No matter its Chunji or Chanhee, they are still you. You don’t have to act the bad guy when you’re Chunji because I know you’re not, Chanhee’ I said as I loosen up the hold on his waist.

‘No matter its Chunji or Chanhee I know deep down inside you, you’re the little kid I’ve seen today, not the jerk I met on that day’ I continued. Although Chunji didn’t say anything, I knew I was right. There’s no way my institution will go wrong.

The rest of the ride home was quiet. When we’ve reached, I took off his helmet and handed back him.

‘Thank you’ I said as I passed his helmet back to him and started walking back to the apartment.

‘Noona!’ Chunji called from the back.

‘Yes?’ I turn back to look at him. Chunji ran towards me.

‘Will I see you again Noona?’ Chunji asked.

‘Yes of course. I still owe you a date right?’ I answered.

‘Yeah you still owe me a date Noona.’ Chunji sounded happy when he heard me say that.

‘Goodnight then. Be careful when you drive home.’ I began to walk back again but Chunji hold onto my wrist.

‘Whats wrong?’ I turn to look at him for the second time. Chunji didn’t say anything and instead, gave me a kiss on my forehead.

‘Good night Noona’ Chunji said gently after planting a kiss on my forehead and began walking back to his motorbike.

*I guess my hatred towards him is all gone* I took one last look and Chunji before heading back. 

Key’s POV

‘Its 8pm already! Where are they?!’ I shouted in frustration. There isn’t anything I could do. I couldn’t concentrate on my work after Reina left. I don’t trust Chunji that guy at all and there’s no news from Reina.

*Aiish what is that kid doing! Why isn’t Reina home yet? That kid better not do anything to her*I paced around the house while waiting for Reina.

‘Click!’ I heard the door open and I immediately went forward.

*She’s back!*

‘Where have you been? Why didn’t you call? You okay? Are you hurt? Do you know how worried I am?’ I asked once I saw Reina. I took her and hands and turn her around to see if there is any bruises or scratches on her.

‘Im fine.’ Reina said as she hugged me. My anxious heart instantly felt relieved when I heard what she said.

‘You better call me next time if something like that happen again.’ I said tapping her nose.

‘Arasso! Lets go in now’ Reina pulled my hands to the living room after closing the door.

‘Go take a wash first, later tell me what happen today.’ I took a towel and pushed her towards the bathroom.

‘Yes sir!’ Reina said and saluted before going in. I took and another towel from the wardrobe and left it at the dining chair before going to the kitchen to warm some milk for Reina.

After Im done with the milk I waited at the chair with the towel for Reina to come out.

‘Im done!’ Reina said as she come out.

‘Come here’ I stood up from the chair and asked Reina to come over. Reina came forward and settled down where I had sat before.

‘How many times have I told you to dry your hair properly? See your shirt is wet now.’ I scolded.

‘I wanted you to dry my hair. I like it when you dry my hair.’ Reina pouted as she swings her leg like a child.

‘Fine but please dry it properly when Im not around. I don’t want you to catch a cold.’ I said while drying her hair with the towel in my hand.

‘Arasso’ Reina pouted again.

‘Drink this, I had warmed it up just now.’ I said and pushed the cup of milk towards her while continue drying her hair. After combing her hair, we sat on the bed as she tells me what happened today.

‘You all went to play the whole day today?’ I stopped playing with her hair and turn to look at her now.

‘Yup!’ Reina replied with a light yawn.

‘Look like someone is tired from all the play’ I teased seeing Reina yawn.

‘Yeah, you had no idea how-’ Reina’s eyes were already dropping.

‘Hurry up and sleep now.’ I said seeing how tired she was. Reina nodded and lay down to sleep.

‘Can you help me charge my phone?’ Reina said as she lay down. I nodded and took her phone to charge. While finding the charger, I felt something behind her phone. I turn it around to see the neoprint picture behind the phone.

*So this is the neoprint they took?* I couldn’t help feel jealous about it. I was jealous of Chunji. I never had a picture with Reina, not to mention neoprint. After I ensure that the phone was charging, I went back to the bed. Reina was already in deep slumber. I lie down next to her and watched her sleep.

*Will there be a day when you finally look at me?* I couldn’t help thought while looking at her face.

*I hope there wont be a day where I need to let you go because I knew I wont be able to* I knew Reina never belongs to me in the first place but there's no way I could let go of her now. I've really love for her, deeply.