Chapter 28 - Periods Part 1

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzILD68udIA&feature=related

 

 

Reina’s POV

I woke up early morning to work on my remaining of the costumes. I had already finished with sets of beast costumes. I had now left with 4 minute and G.Na’s costumes. I had finished 1 set and had 2 more sets to go for their concert and I had only left with 2 more days to the deadline Key had given me.

I took out my pencil case and drawing papers out and began to think of what to design for them. I wasn’t close with 4minute and G.Na, actually I don’t really know them. I only know their names and how they look so I basically had no idea what I should design to fit them. I crushed the drawing I just drawn in frustration. I really had no idea what to design for them.

‘Cant think of anything?’ Key smirk as he stood beside the table.

‘You!’ I stopped as I felt cramps in my lower abdomen.

‘I what? You only had 3 more days and what is this that you’re drawing?’ Key said holding to one of my design for G.Na. I stood up immediately and went to find my luggage when I felt cramps in my lower abdomen, totally ignored what Key had just said. I quickly went to my luggage that was lying beside Key’s wardrobe.

‘Yah Im talking to you!’ Key shouted while I look through my luggage.

*Damn I forgotten to replenish them* I couldn’t find any pads inside my luggage.

*I hope it wasn’t menstrual cramp.* I went into the toilet to check.

*Oh no! What do I do now?* I was panicked now. I was in my periods now seeing the stains on my underwear.

 

Key’s POV

‘Yah! How long are you going to be in there? I need to use the toilet’ I lied. That girl had been in the toilet for quite awhile already and its getting me worried for no reasons.

‘Key, can you do me a favour?’ Reina asked wearily.

‘What?’ I asked.

‘Can you go outside and help me buy some pads?’ Reina said.

‘What?! No way girl’ I said. There’s no way I am going to do that. Im Key for goodness sake.

‘Please! If not I wont be able to come out. Im on my periods now and I didn’t have any more pads. I cant go out like that’ Reina plead.

‘Fine wait here.’ I said without any choice.

I wear my huge nerd glasses before I went out of the house. I cant have anyone recognize me for buying something like that, I’ll be all over the newspaper and ruined.

I walked into the store and quickly went to look for what Reina needed. I tried to lower my head so that nobody will recognize me as I looked for it. My eyes widen as I saw the different types of brand and types of pads on the shelf.

*Why would there be so many brand?* I was anxious. I wanted to get out of here quickly.

*Whats with the length and and the wings? Why would there be wings?* I didn’t know which to choose. I didn’t know it would be such a troublesome thing to buy pads. I regret helping Reina now. An aunty standing beside me look at me as if I am some ert. I anyhow took 2 packets of pad with wings and brought it to the counter. I place it on the counter while I keep my head low, avoiding eye contact with the cashier since it was a girl in her early 20s. I could felt her staring at me weirdly but I tried not to think about it.

‘How much is it?’ I asked.

’$18.50 sir’ she said as calm as she can. I gave her 20 bucks and took the plastic bag containing 2 packets of pad and leave quickly.

*This is so embarrassing* I quicken my pace back to the apartment, avoiding looks on the way back.

‘Im back, open the door’ I said as soon as I reached the apartment. I place it on the floor when Reina open the door slightly.

‘Thanks but can you do me another favour?’ Reina asked.

‘What now?’ I asked irritated.

‘Can you get my underwear for me cause I kinda stained my current one?’ Reina said almost in a whisper.

‘What did you just say?’ I pretended not to hear her. I had to get back to her for asking me to buy pads for her.

‘Can you get my underwear for me?’ Reina repeated again.

‘Pardon?’ I asked.

‘Can you get my underwear for me god damn it!!’ Reina shouted and I could felt her being embarrassed.

‘Oh your underwear? Sure’ I said and left. I look through her luggage and went back. I put my hand through the small opening to pass it to her.

‘Thanks’ she said embarrass as she took it from my hand.

‘You’re welcome and by the way not only your body doesn’t look interesting, your underwear look the same too’ I said teasing her.

‘Yah!’ I heard her shouted in the bathroom before I left the apartment.

 

Reina’s POV

When I came out of the bathroom, Key was nowhere to be found. I made a cup of coffee before I went back to designing the costumes.

4 hours had passed, my menstrual cramps were getting from bad to worst but nonetheless I tried to endure the pain and concentrate on designing.

*Ah damn it! Why does it have to come now?* I was weak from the pain and I could barely think. I put my left hand on my lower abdomen while I had my right hand holding my drawing pencil. Designing G.Na’s final costume while enduring the pain.

‘Yah what happened to you?!’ shouted Key as he walked towards me. I looked up to meet his eyes. He was worried. This was the first time I’ve seen him like that, it kinda surprise me.

 

Personal Taste this time! hahhaas