Chapter 32 - Friends?

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

 Reina’s POV

‘You’re awake already? Go wash up now, breakfast ready.’ Key said and pushed me towards the bathroom. I smiled and nodded. Its been a week since I agreed to become his girlfriend. Being his girlfriend was so much different from being Doojoon’s. I felt loved. I was love for who I am. Key sees me as Reina and love me as Reina. I came out of the bathroom after a shower.

‘Come here, you’ll catch a cold easily if you leave your hair like this.’ Key said and pull me over to him.

‘Aigoo how old are you already, still need me to tell you this?’ Key said as he dry my hair with a towel.

‘Why are you looking at me like that?’ Key asked.

‘Its just that you seem like a total different person and to be honest, Im still not use to this Key in front of me.’ I replied. It is the truth. Although we had been together for a week, he never fails to amuse me. He was too caring it was as if the Key I met before was a total different person.

‘Well the one that cause me to be like that is you. You’re the one that change the cold and heartless Key to the Key I am now so you had to take responsibility and you had no choice but to adapt it’ Key said smiling. I couldn’t help but smile too.

*This is the warmth I long for but why didn’t I feel content?*

‘Im done, hurry up and go eat your breakfast now.’ Key interrupted my thoughts and pushes me towards the table.

‘How is it?’ Key asked after he came back from putting the towel.

‘Great’ I said after swallowing the bread with melted cheese and bacon.

‘Key?’ I called out.

‘Yes?’ Key looked up from his breakfast and ask.

‘I gotta meet someone after breakfast later so I wont be staying at home and discuss the designs with you later.’ I said carefully. I had started working with Key for his new shop and I had to admit it was great working with him. His designs were all great and unique. We have been busy discussing the details for the designs of our clothings.

‘Oh okay, do you need me to drop you off?’ Key asked.

‘Arent you going to ask me who Im meeting?’ I asked. When I was with Doojoon, I had to tell him whoever and wherever I go, I was surprise that Key didn’t.

‘Well do you want to? I didn’t want to force you if you didn’t want to.’ Key said and continued eating his breakfast.

‘Im meeting Junhyung.’ I said. I decided to be honest with him. The next sentence of Key caught me off guard again.

‘Will you be fine with that? Do you need me to go with you?’ Key ask. I was expecting him to be angry but instead he was worried about me. I had told Key everything that night I promise him to be his girlfriend.

‘Its okay I’ll be fine.’ I assure him.

‘Okay but call me if you need me there.’ Key said.

 

Key’s POV

When I heard that Reina was meeting Junhyung, I had to admit I was angry since both Doojoon and him treated Reina for someone else but what can I do when Reina agreed to meet him.

‘Remember, call me if you need me by your side.’ I said when I pull over at the café Reina was meeting Junhyung at. Junhyung was already there when we arrive.

‘Arasso’ Reina replied.

‘Wait’ I pull Reina wrist before she got off of the car.

‘Yes?’ she turn around and ask.

‘You can go now’ I said after I plant a kiss on her forehead. Reina was shocked, she slightly nodded before leaving. I glance inside the café to see Junhyung staring at us. I waited for Reina to settle inside before I drove off. I too was shock of my action. It was the first time I kiss her ever since the airport incident. I knew her heart was still with him thus I never kiss her even though we’re a couple now. I had always thought that I’ll only do that when she’s ready but seeing Junhyung inside the café, an unknowingly feeling came to me. I felt like claiming Reina’s mine in front of Junhyung.

*I hope nothing happens* with that I drove back to home.

 

Junhyung’s POV

I came early to wait for Reina. Because I was early, every second that passed seems like minutes and every minutes seems like hours. I smiled when I saw Reina stepping out of the car.

*She still looked the same.* I then looked over to see who it was that send her over since she doesn’t really know anyone in Korea.

*Key?!* I was shocked when I see Key. I didn’t expect Reina to be with him. Our eyes met when I look over. Key turn away from our gaze and gave Reina a kiss on the forehead before turning back to look at me.

I felt anger boiling inside me when I saw Key kiss her even though it was on the forehead. I knew he did it on purpose. I clench my fist to control my anger.

‘Hey’ I stood up and smile when Reina came in.

‘Hey’ Reina said as she opposite me. I could see that she was awkward with me. There was an awkward silence after she sat down.

‘You call me out for?’ Reina ask after a long moment of silence.

‘Reina,’ I called out. I took a deep breath before I start.

‘Im so sorry. Im sorry because you got hurt by both Doojoon and me. Im sorry that you think Im always treated you good because you look like Reii. I promise you that wont happen again. I really hope we can be friends again. Will you forgive me? Can we be friends again?’ I asked warily. Although I didnt want us to be just friends, this is the only way now. This is the only way for us to be closer again before I could make her mine.