Chapter 45 - A Day With Chunji Part 2

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Reina’s POV

‘Lets take a picture Noona!’ Chunji said and pulled me into the Neoprint store.

We had a couple of shots before we came out and decorate our pictures. I was awkward for our first picture since I didn’t know how to pose with Chunji. After the first picture, the rest were interesting. We had different ideas for every shot. From cute all the way to cool.

‘Hurry up Noona, we only have 60 seconds left and we still have 2 more pictures!’ Chunji said while busy decorating one of the pictures we took. He was decorating our cute shot. In the picture, he had both of his hands on top of his head, making himself a bunny while I had place both my fist beside my cheeks. Chunji place a ribbon on top of his head while placing a cat ear on top of mine.

After decorating the picture, Chunji and I waited patiently for the picture to be printed out.

‘What are you doing?’ I asked  when I saw Chunji took out the picture and place the printed pictures on the wall just above where he had took the pictures from.

‘Well, Im not very sure. Those girls that always pulled me for neoprints always did this when the pictures came out. They said something like the image will be sharper or better I think. I didn’t really pay much attention to what they said.’ Chunji said and sheepishly scratched the back of his neck.

‘Hahahas’ I let out a chuckle. I couldn’t believe it. The Chunji who I thought doesn’t give a damn to anything is doing something for our picture.

‘Lets look at the picture now Noona.’ Chunji said and show me the pictures. We went to the table at the side to cut out our pictures.

‘Handphone Noona.’ Chunji said and held put his hand.

‘Why?’ I asked. Not understanding why he asked for my handphone so suddenly.

‘Don’t ask why, just give me your handphone. Hurry Noona’ Chunji said, his hand still held out.

‘Fine but don’t do anything funny to my phone’ I said and slowly placed it on his palm. Chunji paste the cute picture on the back of my handphone.

‘Don’t you dare take it out Noona.’ Chunji said before handing my phone back to me. He then took out his phone and pastes the same picture at the back of his phone.

‘You would do this too?’ I frowned. Chunji was really weird today.

‘I don’t know, I used to think this is lame but it isn’t that bad now that I looked at it. Please don’t take the picture out Noona’ Chunji reminded again.

After that we got back to Chunji’s motorbike and he raced down the road again.

‘Yah can you drive slower next time’ I shouted once I got off the bike.

‘Hahahas why? Are you scare of death Noona?’ Chunji teased.

‘Yah!’ I said in anger.

‘Don’t worry Noona. I wont let my pretty Noona get into any danger’ Chunji said in a teasing manner but the way his eyes looks, I could tell that he wasn’t joking about it. I looked away from his eyes and take a look at where we are now.

‘Yeouido Park? What are we doing here?’ I asked.

‘To play of course! What are you waiting for, lets go Noona!’ Chunji said and pulled me along. There were families and kids everywhere.

*They’re so cute!* I went over and bent down to play with a little girl by the fountain.

‘Splash!’ The next moment I knew I was already in the water. My shorts and shoes went drenched. ‘Yah Lee Chun-’ I immediately stopped when I realize that I almost exposed Chunji to his fans out there.

‘Yah!’ I shouted as I get up.

‘Chanhee’ Chunji said as he held out his hand.

‘Huh?’ I frowned, not knowing what he said.

‘Lee Chanhee. Call me that if you want to shout my name.’ Chunji said, his hand still held out.

*His real name*

‘Oh’ I nodded. I took his hand and tried to get out went an idea came into mind. I smirk at him before pulling him into the water with me.

‘Splash!’ Chunji landed into the water next to me.

‘Noona!’ Chunji shouted as he landed into the water.

‘Hahahas serve you right Lee Chanhee’ I said and get out of the water.

‘You’re in deep trouble Noona, Don’t let me catch you’ Chunji said and smirk as he get out of the water.

*Oh no!* I quickly ran away from Chunji as he get out of the water. However with those long legs of his, he caught me in no time.

‘Kyaa!’ I couldn’t help squeal when I got caught by Chunji.

‘I told you not to let me catch you didn’t I Noona?’ Chunji whispered the words into my ear.

*What do I do now?* I gulped as Chunji whispered the words. Chunji carried me bridal style and brought me to the large water fountain.

‘What are you doing Chanhee?’ I asked, my voice cracked due to the fear of getting wet.

‘What do you think Im doing Noona?’ Chunji asked.

‘No don’t do this to me. I don’t wanna get wet!’ I said and struggle as Chunji brought me nearer and nearer to the large fountain.

‘Too late!’ Chunji said as he placed me down in between the large water fountain and he quickly left before the large water shoots up.

‘Ah!’ I was hit by the water while Chunji avoided the water shoots as he gets his way out.

*Im not going to get drenched by myself. Its payback time* I quickly ran over and grab onto Chunji before he could leave. Both of us were totally drenched from head to toe.

After 20 minutes of playing, both of us lay under the warm sun to dry our clothes.

 

Chunij’s POV

‘Uwa! This is so nice!’ Reina said as I lie down next to her. I smile unconsciously looking at her cute face. She really was different from all the girls I knew. She seems so warm and nice.

‘What are you looking at?’ Noona asked.

‘Im looking at my pretty Noona.’ I replied sincerely while staring straight into her eyes. Its true, she was the most beautiful person I’ve seen. I felt grateful for my crazy fans for the first time. Its because of the fans, that I got the chance to meet her on that day.

‘Yah!’ Reina said and looked away while blushing slightly.

‘You’re really weird today you know. You don’t seems like the jerk Lee Chunji I knew.’ Noona said facing me now. A curious face has replaced the blushing one she had previously.

‘Yeah I don’t know why either.’ I confessed. Ever since I met her, things changed. She’s the one I only want to look at, the only one that made me do the things I don’t usually do, especially today. I told her my real name that I never tell anyone before, I did things I would never do with anyone else. I was truly having fun for the first time ever since Lee Chunji come into life.

‘Maybe its because you’re Lee Chanhee today.’ Noona said smiling.

‘Maybe’ I looked at her eyes. They were so warm and nice to look at, just like her in person.

*Lee Chanhee, It felt nice to hear this name from someone like Noona. Maybe just maybe I am really being Lee Chanhee for today. Or should I say I felt safe taking out the mask I was wearing all these times in front her and her only.* A smile was on my face again as I watched Noona dried her clothes.

 

Aigoo Cathycat94 wont be commenting my fic from today on.. Anyway Chunji wasnt that bad afterall right? Juz asking, do you all still hate Doojoon and think he's bad?