Chapter 16 - Flashbacks

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHQt7te0LDI

 

Doojoon’s POV

-----Flashback-----

Note: Chapter 39 from Back To Me

I looked at the bus stop opposite and saw Reii coming down.

*My angel’s here* I smiled and waved to her.

She smiled and waved back.

She was crossing the road while ‘Beep Beep Beep!!’ a car’s honk was heard.

There was a car driving towards her and the distance between the car and Reii was so near.

‘No Reii!’ I shouted, looking at the horrific scene in front of me. I couldn’t believe what I saw.

‘Bang!’ came the sound from the impact of the car hitting Reii.

‘Reii!’ I was running with all my might towards her.

-----End Of Flashback----

 

----Flashback----

‘Joonie, please. Please, just promise me.’ She pleaded.

I closed my eyes and take in a deep breath before I open my eyes to meet hers.

‘Arasso, what is it darling?’ I have to agree, Reii was pleading me.

‘Promise me you’ll live happy, promise me you’ll continue your dream and please, please promise me you’ll forget about me. You’ll promise me right?’ Reii asked, her voice getting weaker and weaker every minute, I could barely hear her anymore.

‘No! I never will! Never! You’ll be fine Reii, I’ll never let you leave me, never! You hear me?’ I shouted, tears flowed down uncontrollably as I hugged her tightly to me.

‘OPEN YOUR EYES REII!! LOOK AT ME!’ I shouted when her eyes attempt to close again. I felt my world threatening to crash again.

Reii slowly blinked. It seemed as if her eyes would close any minute and never opened again.

‘Joonie please! Its my last wish. Please!’ Reii pleaded.

I just nodded, I couldn’t say the words out. How the hell would I be able to say it out when I didn’t want her to leave me.

‘Saranghae’ Reii whispered.

My eyes widened as Reii’s hand dropped with a thud on the ground.

------End Of Flashback-------

 

‘Reii.. Reii.. No!’ I was panting hard. I woke up with my forehead full of sweat. I turned around to see if I had awakened any of the members. Thankfully they were all still sleeping soundly. I stood up and walked towards the window. I stare blankly outside as the memories filled my mind again.

 

-----Flashback-----

Note: Back To Me chapter 32

 

Last night in my dreams, you drew close to me

Your whispered words, your hair that brushed against my face 

I had awakened early that morning. I wanted to wake up earlier than Reii, I wanted to see her sleeping face. I pulled her closed to me while she was still sleeping.

*My darling looks so pretty even when she’s sleeping* I smiled unconsciously to myself.

Reii smiled with her eyes still close, snuggling close to me.

*My darling is so cute!* I smiled wider upon seeing the scene.

I quickly closed my eyes and pretend sleeping when I saw her opening her eyes. I then snuggle her closer to me so that our face were just inches apart.

I felt Reii tracing my eye lashes while I pretended to sleep.

‘BaDump! BaDump!’ My heart beats faster again as her finger landed on my lip.

*That girl, shall a little bit. hehe*

I opened my mouth and playfully bite her finger while staring at her with a raised brow.

‘What are you trying to do early in the morning darling?’ I asked.

‘Nothing?’ Reii replied looking away from me, blushing.

*Aww my darling’s blushing again*

‘Are you sure? Then why are you blushing?’ I asked playfully in a whisper, this time even closer than the inches we have before.

‘Yah!’  Reii said and I yanked her back to me before she could run away.

‘Arent you going to give me my morning kiss darling?’ I asked playfully while pointing it to my lip. Its fun seeing her blush because of me. It made me feel content to see her blushing because of me. It was like I had already owned the whole world by just because she blushed because of me, me!

‘Nope!’ Reii tried getting away from my embrace.

‘Why? You did want to kiss me just now didn’t you?’ I said still teasing her.

‘Yup, but you screwed it up.’ Reii said and get out of the bed when she managed to get out from my embrace.

*I screwed it up?! Damn you Doojoon!* I screamed at myself for over teasing her but another idea came in mind.

‘Then I’ll just have to get it myself then.’ I said and quickly get out of the bed before she gets away.

I grabbed her wrist and spun her around to face me and planted my lip to hers.

‘Well thank you for the morning kiss’ I said with a big grin after pulling out from the kiss that would seems to go on forever if none of us stop. I didn’t want to pull away from that kiss. I could never get enough of kisses from Reii. I didn’t know why but as long as its Reii, I couldn’t seems to get enough of her.

----End Of Flashback----

 

When I woke up from my dream, it was all too clear

That your presence was nothing but a dream

The tears in my eyes told me

 

I wiped away the tears from my eyes while continue staring at the window outside. The moments we have, how I wish I could have them back again. I wanted to embrace Reii again. I wanted kisses from her again.

 

You can’t, you can’t, don’t leave like this

Please just one more time, one more time, hold me in your arms again

The next time I close my eyes to meet you

Hold me as I stay still in that spot

 

We were so happy that time, why did you leave me? Cant you hold me again? Just one more time? Cant you? How I wish you were next to me everytime I woke up. How I wish you would hold me as I stay in that spot. 3 Years have passed but never once did I  moved. Im still waiting for you girl, my heart didnt want to move. Willl you come back to me if I continue to stay where I was?

*Reii..*

 

Junhyung’s POV

*Hyung too still love Reii..* I looked at Hyung standing in front of the window sobbing silently to himself. I wanted to go over to console him but I knew he wouldn’t want anyone to know that he was crying, I lay back down and pretend to be asleep.

*But what about Reina? What about her when Hyung is still in love with Reii?* I couldn’t help wonder while pretending to be sleeping. I could still heard a little bit of his sobbing even though Hyung was trying hard not to make his sobs audible. My heart too hurts once again...

 

 

Sorry people mostly flashbacks today from Back To Me, not much of content. Im sorry once again!